Clone Wars Era 1/6th Environments???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Uncanny Web-Slinger

Super Freak
Reaction score
The OT has gotten a number of 1/6 Envionrments, such as the Cantina collection and the Reactor Control from the Death Star.

I would love some Clone Wars era environments to display Clones, Commanders and Jedi Generals.

Non-descript environments would be best, like a Felucian one with odd Alien plants, a War Torn Future Cityscape, a section of a Starship etc...

I wish we'd get some stuff as well. I picked up a couple of those Waypoint Alpha environments for very cheap and just put my clones in there for now. I'm sure there's bombed out brick buildings on some Star Wars planet, lol

NDx4U.jpg

I'd like to see this as well - would totally make sense for them to make them too since the clones seem to be pretty successful for SSC.

Or you could try to do your own.

This one seems really accurate
GreenScreen.jpg

Idk if its in 1:6 scale tho.

I sent this to SSC as a suggestion. The "Forward Command Center" from AOTC. A cross section like many of their other environments would be excellent. A chair or two and light up consoles would be a great display for the phase one troopers, commander and/or captain.

Back