Gray Hulk Vs Spidey notice

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SolidLiquidFox

doing it...for all of us
Reaction score
Just got this. It deserves it's own thread.

Dear Valued Collector,

Thank you for your pre-order of the Hulk vs. Spider-Man Exclusive Diorama – Gray Version (item #90022) from our Marvel Versus Series Dioramas. We appreciate your patience in waiting for the arrival of this Very Limited Edition, Sold Out item, and would like to inform you that this item will be arriving in our Los Angeles warehouse within approximately the next 15-20 days.

Sideshow Collectibles will be authorizing your credit card on file with us for this item upon its arrival. Please expect to receive another e-mail in approximately 5-7 days, which will notify you about the processing of your order. If you need to update your credit card, billing and/or shipping address information, or cancel an item/order, PLEASE DO SO AS SOON AS POSSIBLE VIA YOUR ONLINE USER ACCOUNT.

pitchin said:
Can anyone for sideshow confirm, as I lived in europe, if my gray hulk will ship from US or EU warehouse?

I think the Grey Hulk is North America only. So I think your order will get cancelled :rolleyes:

Giant Chicken said:
Got my notice, along with Kit Exclusive. July is going to be very expensive with these two items and my Comic-Con trip...

I feel for those that got Predator, Grievous and are going to SDCC. Although great pieces, that's easily $3,000 bucks right there. Then you get the charge for HulkVsSpidey (some of us are getting both) and is time to ask for a small loan. :rolleyes:

pitchin said:
seems a trustworthy seller.....this will test the water as to see how much this piece is worth on the aftermarket

It's already sold for that before and more actually. One was even over $1600.

If I had one to sell it wouldn't go for less then $1500, but thats just what I would think a bad ass light up Hulk/Spidey statue with that small of a edition to be worth.

On the same hand I would expect to pay that as well if I wanted to buy one on the secondary market.

Jesse

Only at $350 with four days left. I shall be watching this one...

I think that there can only be so many people out there willing to pay that kind of money for this thing.

I am also interested in how the seller is going to ship something that big and heavy for only $22. I am guessing that it will be oversized and cost at least $30 to ship, probably more.

tomandshell said:
Only at $350 with four days left. I shall be watching this one...

I think that there can only be so many people out there willing to pay that kind of money for this thing.

I am also interested in how the seller is going to ship something that big and heavy for only $22. I am guessing that it will be oversized and cost at least $30 to ship, probably more.

there is a reserve price......anyone betting it's $1499.99? :rotfl

Back