Person of Interest

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nuka Cola Kidd

Super Freak
Reaction score
Did an search and couldn't find a thread yet.

Since there is a new episode tonight and this show is badass I think it deserves its own thread.

Discuss.

Loving this show!! Thank you Jonathan Nolan!!!!

Its like Batman, without the Bat suit, and the hero actually kills people. Havent been this pumped for a show in a long time!!!!!:yess:

Cavaziel as Batman would be EPIC, he could pull it off.

As for the show, very pleased with the first two episodes.

JJ Abrams, nuff said.

Yep, Nolan and Abrams, with excellent acting. I also like the cat and mouse between Caveziel and Emerson, since it's being played in a somewhat unique way. Likewise the cop informant who isn't his buddy in any way, shape or form. Great stuff!

I assume that he was a silent and unknown partner to everyone else. Not sure how you manage to pull that off, even in a private firm, but I suppose it could be all hidden in enough layers.

I'm also assuming that whatever killed the partner is what put Finch in his current physical situation.

Ah an Abrams product, no wonder Emmerson is involved.

Haven't seen this yet, but the previews look good.

I really liked the first episode but was surprised that Emmerson was my least favorite part. Loved when he got all T2 T-800, kneecapping people and launching tear gas.

I'm glad someone started this thread. This is quickly moving up as one of my favorite shows on tv.

Question on last Thursday's episode. What do you think happened at the end when Jim Caviezel and the date rape drug guy were sitting at the table with a gun?

Really love this show. Might be my favorite drama right now.

I'm glad someone started this thread. This is quickly moving up as one of my favorite shows on tv.

Question on last Thursday's episode. What do you think happened at the end when Jim Caviezel and the date rape drug guy were sitting at the table with a gun?

He...helped him make a good decision?

Man, I loved that ending! So haunting!

I assume he got the guy to shoot himself.

I'm one episode behind right now. I just watched the Judge episode with the kidnaped kid. I loved it so much, I had to see if there was a thread for the show.

For some reason I got all choked up at the end. Not just because of the Kid playing with his dad, but even the relation ship between Finch and Reese got to me. The bit about the eggs benedict... just really well done.

I'm one episode behind right now. I just watched the Judge episode with the kidnaped kid. I loved it so much, I had to see if there was a thread for the show.

For some reason I got all choked up at the end. Not just because of the Kid playing with his dad, but even the relation ship between Finch and Reese got to me. The bit about the eggs benedict... just really well done.

I'm 2 episodes behind. Will try to watch both tonight after the baseball game.

This brings up a question: Where does this thread stand on spoilers?

Is what necessary? No spoilers? Or yes spoilers?

I'm always of the opinion that once a show is out a thread should be free to discuss spoilers up through the latest episode that aired. Any spoilers for upcoming episodes (that have not yet aired) need to be in Spoiler tags.

How does that sound?

Back