Statue Batman LSF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which concept do you like best?

• Total voters

fuzzylojiks

Super Freak
Reaction score
https://www.sideshowtoy.com/videos....e=newsletter-pers-092911news&utm_medium=email

batmanLSF.jpg

Last edited:
thread is a little premature. They haven't even released one of the 4 from SDCC yet. We prolly won't even see this up on PO for 2years. You can see a 1:1 Batman bust being sculpted in the video, we prolly see that before this.

Edit: ok, I can see the point of the thread with the poll

For most scaled statues I would choose 3, but for a legendary scale statue (roughly 1/2 scale), I would want the more boring #1 look. 2 would be a horrible failure IMO, and 4 looks like that weird DC Direct "Museum Quality" statue, even with the stalagmites.

Oh I didn't see the "LSF" part... :slap

For LSF I'd pick the 1st one, just looks classy.
For the PF I pick the 3rd, with the Batsignal light-up features! :yess:

For most scaled statues I would choose 3, but for a legendary scale statue (roughly 1/2 scale), I would want the more boring #1 look. 2 would be a horrible failure IMO, and 4 looks like that weird DC Direct "Museum Quality" statue, even with the stalagmites.

I agree, #1 would go best with the other LSF's. 3 would take up a ridiculous amount of room unless you plan on only having 1 giant piece in your collection.

I voted for the third pose, but none of them really jump out as being great and different from stuff that's already out there.

They could actually use most of these concepts for different formats:

1 for LSF (1/2 scale)

2 for PF (1/4 scale)

3 for Polystone Statue (1/5 to 1/7 scale) w/ working light

4... meh

batmanLSF.jpg

#3 WITH working light would be over the top and i could use a little over the top in my collection.....

None. 1 looks classic or Ok but I prefer him on a gorgoyle or a nice gothic base. His cape shouldn't be hiding/covering him much...maybe half or to the side. His chest and belt is a must see. Jim Lee's 608 is the best example. I am sure there's similiar others out there too.

Back