Kit's On The Way!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MicroJow

Super Freak
Reaction score
"We would like to inform you that this item will be arriving in our Los Angeles warehouse within approximately the next 15-20 days."

'Nuff said.

- J!

Excellent. I'm kinda in the mood for an alien rather than another human Jedi anyway.

Plus, now that I have Scar, Kit will have someone to tangle dreads with.

Yep got mine as well. Hopefully it does not come during SDCC or it may be waiting outside for a bit.

got mine as well, but more importantly got the Hulk VS Spidey notice!!!!!!

Dear Valued Collector,

Thank you for your pre-order of our Hulk VS Spider-Man Diorama – Sideshow Exclusive (item #90021) from our Marvel Versus Series Dioramas. We appreciate your patience in waiting for the arrival of this Limited Edition, Sold Out item, and would like to inform you that this item will be arriving in our Los Angeles warehouse within approximately the next 15-20 days.

Sideshow Collectibles will be authorizing your credit card on file with us for this item upon its arrival. Please expect to receive another e-mail in approximately 10 days, which will notify you about the processing of your order. If you need to update your credit card, billing and/or shipping address information, or cancel an item/order, PLEASE DO SO AS SOON AS POSSIBLE VIA YOUR ONLINE USER ACCOUNT.

Yeah, I actually just cancelled my Kit... Just didn't fit in with my current collection parameters. Space issues arose too, so I took one good long last look at him and decided not to do it.

He was just the regular anyway, and I had been "iffy" about him from day one. Had I lucked out and gotten the Exclusive, I might have rethought it... just for resell value... :lol

Anyway, he still looks cool... so I know you guys will be happy with him when he arrives!!

That's so funny. After I saw this thread title, I was like "Wouldn't that be great if the Hulk vs Spiderman was on the same boat?"

yup, got mine as well. Sounds like he'll be like Eowyn or Galadriel last year in that they will be here waiting for me while I'm at SDCC.

I wonder for you guys attending comic con if Customer Service at Sideshow couldn't arrange for you to pick it up along with your Con-Exclusives ? They're pretty helpful and it couldn't hurt to ask - rather than leave Kit sitting on the doorstep till you get home ;)

I'm sure, if it was an easy, logistical thing to do they would... but that has the potential to become an organizational nightmare.

- J!

YES!!! just got back from the gym and voila got my notice. man next month is gonna be expensive with kitt and all the con exclusives coming out. i must say he is one of the more anticipated figures for me just to see how well the star wars aliens can be done.

Back