Bank robber joker resculpted !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lforigno

Super Freak
Reaction score
I wanted to share these pics. I have always liked the bank robber joker head but it is so inaccurate. It has wrinkles and lines where there is not any, the hair line is off as is the scarring. I recently asked steven.giunta to resculpt a bank robber joker head for me. He has removed all the wrinkles, completely resculpt the scars and will not only be fixing the hair line on both sides but will be adding more sculpted hair to give it a chaotic look. Here are some pics below that were sent to me. The hair is not done yet and he is also painting it to match the mob scene which is great.

f653c0cb.jpg

0dbc6df1.jpg

a95f9557.jpg

e193f36b.jpg

1075f929.jpg

1e50a048.jpg

d87b9312.jpg

7bfd0a83.jpg

Here are some updates I got last night, the eyes are not done yet. Steve has sculpted more hair as well as fixed the hair line. He will also be painting highlights in the hair and adding real hair like adams sculpts.
2011-09-29000644.jpg

2011-09-29000721.jpg

Really shows how much the BR sculpt looks like Heath.

On the contrary, IMO.

On Bobby and Adam's, the likeness is like 99% Heath when its unpainted. This one doesnt even look like Heath at all.

Also, I think the paint on the eyes looks a bit too sloppy. Especially the bottom on the iris, theres just too much/too thick of skin color there. If you can thin that a bit, and add some brown to the all black iris/pupil area.

Back