I need my Jason fix....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shai

Super Freak
Reaction score
Well SDCC is just ahead, and I sure hope Sideshow will announce the next Jason in their Friday the 13th line...Part 8 or 5...I want them both equally...

I NEED MY JASON FIX SIDESHOW !!!!!

jason343.jpg

jttt.jpg

ffsss.jpg

ggss.jpg

ettte.jpg

hhrreew.jpg

brooker2.jpg

Gruson said:
How about a 1/4 PF part 3?

:)

That is what I want!

that would be cool... in a moment of stupidity i accidently cancelled my preorder for the jason final chapter excluvise. :confused: i meant to cancel my exclusive han solo but checked the jason box instead. i submitted the wait list but doubt i will get it converted.

hairlesswookiee said:
that would be cool... in a moment of stupidity i accidently cancelled my preorder for the jason final chapter excluvise. :confused: i meant to cancel my exclusive han solo but checked the jason box instead. i submitted the wait list but doubt i will get it converted.

Damn the really sux!!!

And Gruson, thats the PF I have been wanting since they announced the Jason from JvsF PF...I have never been a big fan of it and I want classic looking Jason PF very bad....

And Shai I with you, I need my Jason fix and an announcment at SDCC would be great!!

Gruson said:
How about a 1/4 PF part 3?

:)

That is what I want!
thats exactly wtf Im talkin about.
I picked up the FvJ exclusive Jason for that very reason. Most say "its not a definitive Jason with the head", but thats the reason I picked up the exclusive. i thought it was really cool and not the definitive Jason with or without the freddy head. Ive always anticipated an early PF DEFINITIVE Jason.

BRING IT ON SS!

With a Classic Freddy already out, and a Classic Leatherface on the way, it would only seem right that a Classic Jason is around the corner....I would SOOOO much prefer a Part 3 Jason over any other!!!

occulum said:
thats exactly wtf Im talkin about.
I picked up the FvJ exclusive Jason for that very reason. Most say "its not a definitive Jason with the head", but thats the reason I picked up the exclusive. i thought it was really cool and not the definitive Jason with or without the freddy head. Ive always anticipated an early PF DEFINITIVE Jason.

BRING IT ON SS!

ahh..Occulum..great minds think alike....thats exactly why I bought the Ex. 1/4 in the first place....The FVJ Jason,while a O.K. Jason, is definitely not the Classic rendition of the Jason Voorhees Character.... Part 3 is...

jajay.jpg

Shaihulud said:
ahh..Occulum..great minds think alike....thats exactly why I bought the Ex. 1/4 in the first place....The FVJ Jason,while a O.K. Jason, is definitely not the Classic rendition of the Jason Voorhees Character.... Part 3 is...

jajay.jpg
si señor :duff

Badism said:
I want new characters. Candyman, Ben Willis, Pinhead....

A 1/6 line of Pinhead and Cenobites would really be cool. Especially if the pins are made from metal. I doubt there's much demand for Candyman and even less for Ben Willis/Fisherman (of the IKWYDLS fame) though.

A new Michael Myers would be cool too. The pics I've seen of the original SSC Myers is laughable compared to what they produce now.

Sith Lord 0498 said:
Too expensive. That's why I'm hoping for the 1/6th scale line. $60 for Pinhead is a lot better than $250.

I can understand the money issue, but they would be SOOOO much better in PF!!! There isn't any line,IMHO, that would shine in PF line like the Cenobites!

PF's are too rich for my blood, but a Pt 3 Jason or, better yet, a PF Michael Myers would get me on the PF bandwagon in no time!

I would love a classic PF Jason... part 3 or 4 is best... Hell, even a 7 Jason would be awesome in PF!

I do hope that they announce something for the Friday fans at SDCC.

As for the Cenobites, I would only go for Pinhead, due to cost issues... but yeah, they would rock!! And they'd probably scare the Hell out of anyone who came near them. And the Exclusive could be the Puzzle Box!!!

Back