My Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice collection and you got to hang with the Hulkster!??!? since i grew up in the 80's you get mad props from me for that one.

Nice collection and you got to hang with the Hulkster!??!? since i grew up in the 80's you get mad props from me for that one.

Thanks. I grew up in the 80's as well but i was more of a Randy Savage, Jake the snake, Bret hart fan :)

Wow, that's a massive collection. Welcome to the boards man.

Cool Pic's & awesome collection. I ended up looking through some of your other pictures. I love the NY Giant Pic's. I've got nothing but good memories about that city :)

Your pics are unreal.

I need to find some time to finish going through them.

My fav. so far has to be your pic with Andrew Dice Clay.

Did you get a chance to talk to him?
What a set of sideburns on that guy.

Your pics are unreal.

I need to find some time to finish going through them.

My fav. so far has to be your pic with Andrew Dice Clay.

Did you get a chance to talk to him?
What a set of sideburns on that guy.

I got to talk to him for a few mins. he asked me why i got up so early just to meet him. I told him that i've been a fan since 1990 and i waited a long time to meet him and i wasnt gonna pass it up no matter how early it was

I remember his movie Ford Fairlane, it came out when I was very little, but my older brother was watching it all the time, so it became like a cult classic in my family...funny.

The picture with DIO awesome \m/

Thanks. one of the NICEST guys i ever met. He didnt do it goin in buthe said he will on the way out. when he came out he signed for EVERYONE and took pics with EVERYONE even thou his PR guy was rushing him. I took that pic myself with my cell cause the batteries in my digi cam died

Back