• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Ended

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: $6,000+ To SPEND, WTB Predator, MR Falcon and SS Darth Talon

Hard to believe the going prices for this 3rd tier character - I thought you were kidding until I looked at the completed ebay listings!

Sideshow Darth Talon - $650 for regular edition or $900 for exclusive edition with cape.

I know! My EX gf smashed my original one that I got at MSRP when she left knowing it was one of my favorite statues so it is a double sting buying a new one at a super high price... women... And the falcon and predator have always been high even at MSRP sadly because I really want them for my display room.

I know! My EX gf smashed my original one that I got at MSRP when she left knowing it was one of my favorite statues so it is a double sting buying a new one at a super high price... women... And the falcon and predator have always been high even at MSRP sadly because I really want them for my display room.

This is a story that you must tell :lol

details my brotha! give us some details! how did it all go down?:)

Haha ok... Well she got pissed off because I went into my bank to get a cashier's check and had to wait in line for about 15 minutes. She didn't feel like going in so she waited in the car and freaked out all the way home about how I "left her in the car" and made her wait. We got home and yelled back and forth and I was in awe about the ridiculous nature of the argument. She made the "angry frustrated pyscho girl noise" like a wookie on crack and marched into my office took Talon and smashed her into the wood floor (she was probably just jelous of Darth Talon's rockin alien body and wicked tatoos). She then proceeded to throw my Gentle Giant dewback with sandtrooper into the wall (what the heck did the dewback ever do to her or anyone for that matter?) and managed to mess up his head, and the lance, as well as his tail and leg.. she just ripped him right off the base and tossed him. No amount of super glue could repair my 2 favorite smaller figures :dunno Needless to say the b**** is gone for good and the new Talon and dewback will be put up in a high place in case anyone else gets any crazy ideas to pulverize them!

I presume she is 6 feet under or sleeping with the fishes tonight :lecture

Haha ok... Well she got pissed off because I went into my bank to get a cashier's check and had to wait in line for about 15 minutes. She didn't feel like going in so she waited in the car and freaked out all the way home about how I "left her in the car" and made her wait. We got home and yelled back and forth and I was in awe about the ridiculous nature of the argument. She made the "angry frustrated pyscho girl noise" like a wookie on crack and marched into my office took Talon and smashed her into the wood floor (she was probably just jelous of Darth Talon's rockin alien body and wicked tatoos). She then proceeded to throw my Gentle Giant dewback with sandtrooper into the wall (what the heck did the dewback ever do to her or anyone for that matter?) and managed to mess up his head, and the lance, as well as his tail and leg.. she just ripped him right off the base and tossed him. No amount of super glue could repair my 2 favorite smaller figures :dunno Needless to say the b**** is gone for good and the new Talon and dewback will be put up in a high place in case anyone else gets any crazy ideas to pulverize them!

tumblr_lqrklau1DB1r1lawqo5_250.gif

I laughed out loud in real life at the wayne brady animation! she is gone living with her crazy psychopath mom and extremely miserable so I guess justice has been somewhat served for Talon and the poor dewback.

Theres a MR Millenium Falcon Signature Edition 200/500 on ebay its listed at around $7,000 or best offer but they are very rare as I understand it, hope this helps.

I laughed out loud in real life at the wayne brady animation! she is gone living with her crazy psychopath mom and extremely miserable so I guess justice has been somewhat served for Talon and the poor dewback.

You should of sued her ass too for damages :lol

Wow man! Sorry to hear this.

You should have called the police for destruction of property and get her ass booked.

:lol:lol:lol

She then proceeded to throw my Gentle Giant dewback with sandtrooper into the wall (what the heck did the dewback ever do to her or anyone for that matter?) and managed to mess up his head, and the lance, as well as his tail and leg.. she just ripped him right off the base and tossed him. No amount of super glue could repair my 2 favorite smaller figures

oh no! was that the dewback i sold to you? wow, sorry to hear that. sounds like she was a bit :cuckoo:

WTF??

Where do these girls get the idea that they're entitled to behave in such a retarded manner? I wish I can say this is the first time I've heard/read of girlfriends coming off like such utter narcissistic self-absorbed out-of-control trash. The pendulum has swung so far to one side, it's frakking crazy. If a guy did something half as bad even by accident, there would picketing outside his house for a month.

Talon pending.. still looking for the other 2!

Cee U Next Tuesday!:slap

the real question is. Where did she fall on the the crazy/hot scale?

129199873193034089.png

HAHA Nice! She was I would say a 9/10 looks wise for sure but Crazy Wise she was a 9/10 as well. She lobbed a cast iron frying pan at me once... which is probably even more deadly than a brick... cast iron is heavy as $***; so she is up there on the scale :thud:

Last edited:

HAHA Nice! She was I would say a 9/10 looks wise for sure but Crazy Wise she was a 9/10 as well. She threw a cast iron frying pan... which is probably even more deadly than a brick... so she is up there on the scale :thud:

just think of the broken statues as hooker money, at least she's hot.

post some pics of your statue room once it's setup :) good luck on the falcon that will be a tough piece to get at a reasonable price

Justice will be done if you take her sorry ass to small claims court and sue her for the damages.

Back