What 1/6 Joe to get first??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

soundwave

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Quick question...

My bro is a HUGE Joe fan & I want to get him one for his birthday in November but I'm not sure who to grab first.

Like everyone else his fave characters are Snake Eyes & Storm Shadow but both of them are too expensive now & I'm not kind enough to spend that sort of money on him ;) lol

So out of all the other characters available at the mo who would you recommend as a first purchase??

Thanks

Neil

Last edited:
I agree with preeny, Beachhead would be my choice of the two he listed though. He is my favorite to this point.

I would start with the older ones first. Duke is a great one to start with but to be honest they all have something different about them that make them great.

I agree with Duke, there is one on EBay for a great price right now. (Not mine)

Firefly, Firefly, Firefly. He was my first which I got off eBay this past March. He's so badass. Now I have 8 Joes, 4 more on pre-order, and am selling off some of my Star Wars swag to fund the Sideshow Joe addiction. They really are all great though.

^ this.

or beachhead. those are prolly my favorite two joes that we have gotten so far. sideshow just completely nailed beachhead imo.

Still think FF is one of those figures that looks great out of the box. Granted, there are those who don't believe he looks iconic enough. If you're going for iconic, I'm with Nam that no other character is more GI Joe than SE. Just a fig that requires significant modding, imo. All in all, you can't go wrong with this line. Unless you get Crimson CC.

Back