• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: 1/6 Hoddie w/ zipper & WTT HOT TOYS STAND

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skeemer

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey guys im really looking for a Hoddie sweater. The ones that have a zipper. I been really looking all over ebay but can't seem to find one. Wanna dye it GREY. Please anyone that knows hit me up.

Also Anyone have a Hot toys stand with nameplate? I have a blank HT stand if anyone is willing to trade?

Last edited:
Re: WTB: 1/6 Red t-shirt

$19 for a tshirt?

1. Buy cheap white t-shirt.
2. Dye it red.
3. ???
4. Profit

The tshirt is perfect. Thanks. But yea 19$ for a shirt. 1 question how do i dye them? Im a noob at these things

The tshirt is perfect. Thanks. But yea 19$ for a shirt. 1 question how do i dye them? Im a noob at these things

Buy a white shirt. Then you buy this at Michael's (you can buy a smaller version or powder for less than this big bottle):
Picture5.png

Instruction are on the back. And they are very simple.

Re: WTB: 1/6 Hoddie w/ zipper

I'd been looking for a grey zip up hoodie too recently and they just don't exist. Hardly any hoodies with zippers actually. I settled for a Wild Toys white one and dyed it grey.

I have bought from them in the past and have a current custom I'm working with them on.
https://project-are.com/areframe.htm

Sorry does not go to actual page but look under cataloge and the mens section.

I'd been looking for a grey zip up hoodie too recently and they just don't exist. Hardly any hoodies with zippers actually. I settled for a Wild Toys white one and dyed it grey.

Yea me too i cant find em anywere. Wich ones are the ones your talking about?

Re: WTB: 1/6 Black dressing Shoes.

Looking for black dressin shoes

Good Stuff To Go has ACI Black Dress Shoes for $8.00 a pair. They also have a gry hooded Sweat shirt just no zipper, it's a pull over. I wonder if a zipper could be added to it.

Re: WTB: 1/6 Black dressing Shoes.

Good Stuff To Go has ACI Black Dress Shoes for $8.00 a pair. They also have a gry hooded Sweat shirt just no zipper, it's a pull over. I wonder if a zipper could be added to it.

I have the shoes already. I really need/want a sweater with zipper. I cant make the custom I want till I have a grey Hoodie with zipper :(

Back