Prison Break Michael Scofield Tattoo ??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheAnomaly

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hi, I was looking around for a the Michael Scofield figure and i found these pictures of a unfinished Enetrbay project.

View attachment 39107 View attachment 39108

And it got me wondering if it would be possiable to get something like this on a hot toys body ? Painted or transfered ? Is anyone skilled enough & how much would it cost ? Who could do it ? It is very intricate. So could it be done ?

I would love a tattooed Michael Scofield figure like this. Any info would be great. Thanks

Last edited:
do you have all the art for the tattoos? I too am interested in doing this to a figure

All i have are pics of the tattoo on the skin & i have a few pics of the main parts of the tattoo from search engines. I don't know if that would be any good ?

Last edited:
not really no...I have an idea how to do this tho I will buy the skin tight tattoo shirt the make and scan the tats that way and resize them for 1/6th

Great idea mate. How are you planning on getting the tattoo on to the body, By transfer or painting ? Also what type of body would look best with the tattoo ?

Last edited:
not really no...I have an idea how to do this tho I will buy the skin tight tattoo shirt the make and scan the tats that way and resize them for 1/6th

Good idea and looking forwards to see how it turns out later.:clap

BTW, wonder which body you would use?

my advice would be to get it silkscreaned onto a skintight semi-transparent outfit. like women's nylons, and put it on the figure like a short.

I was going to break the tattoo up into sections and make waterslide decals of the parts and apply them to the body. I've done tattoos on figures before just not a full upper body tattoo lol. as for what body I was thinking of using the narrow TT that the head comes on...but adding some sculpted areas over the joints. personally I don't mind covering the articulation because I don't plan chaging the pose ever and the narrow TT has the closest body build to Miller.

Ok so far so good got my TTM18 today and started some scanning...I will need to go back and cut up my shirt now into smaller sections so I can get cleaner scans. So I will keep you updated on that

Ok cutting went good but I am gonna have to do some photo shop work now and a lot of it AAAAAHHHHH

well I'm still working on it but this is way more tricky than I had expected so many compound angles and contours of the body to try and get the tattoos to form too UGH....I'll get it tho

Sounds way harder that i thought it would be too. I thought a transfer would be Scan, Print & Stick :slap, Shows how wrong i was. Hope the rest goes easy mate.

Back