imaresqd Cop Joker + more

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wbss21

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey guys,

So, I finally got these sculpts in from imaresqd (Adam) the other day, and thought I'd share them with you all. As is all of Adam's work, I think they're pretty amazing. One thing to note is, I took these at night and had to use the flash, which kind of washes the colors out. Pictures don't actually do these sculpts any justice. You can't really see how much detail there is and how accurate they are from the photos, but believe me, they're stunning.

Copjoker013.jpg
[/IMG]

Copjoker017.jpg
[/IMG]

Copjoker028.jpg
[/IMG]

Copjoker031.jpg
[/IMG]

Copjoker032.jpg
[/IMG]

Copjoker081.jpg
[/IMG]

Copjoker082.jpg
[/IMG]

Copjoker086.jpg
[/IMG]

Copjoker094.jpg
[/IMG]

Copjoker096.jpg
[/IMG]

Copjoker098.jpg
[/IMG]

Copjoker112.jpg
[/IMG]

Copjoker143.jpg
[/IMG]

Copjoker140.jpg
[/IMG]

Copjoker139.jpg
[/IMG]

Copjoker138.jpg
[/IMG]

Copjoker137.jpg
[/IMG]

Copjoker145.jpg
[/IMG]

Copjoker148.jpg
[/IMG]

Copjoker149.jpg
[/IMG]

I've just ordered a body for the Man Who Laughs sculpt, and should have the whole figure set up by sometime next week.

Copjoker150.jpg
[/IMG]

Copjoker151.jpg
[/IMG]

Copjoker155.jpg
[/IMG]

Copjoker156.jpg
[/IMG]

Copjoker157.jpg
[/IMG]

Copjoker164.jpg
[/IMG]

Copjoker163.jpg
[/IMG]

Copjoker162.jpg
[/IMG]

Copjoker159.jpg
[/IMG]

Copjoker168.jpg
[/IMG]

Sorry for so many pictures. I can never decide which ones give you the best view. Just two more sets:

Copjoker169.jpg
[/IMG]

Copjoker170.jpg
[/IMG]

Copjoker171.jpg
[/IMG]

Copjoker177.jpg
[/IMG]

Copjoker176.jpg
[/IMG]

Copjoker178.jpg
[/IMG]

Copjoker174.jpg
[/IMG]

Copjoker173.jpg
[/IMG]

Copjoker172.jpg
[/IMG]

Copjoker182.jpg
[/IMG]

Copjoker183.jpg
[/IMG]

Copjoker180.jpg
[/IMG]

Copjoker091-1.jpg
[/IMG]

Copjoker092-1.jpg
[/IMG]

Copjoker093.jpg
[/IMG]

Copjoker094-1.jpg
[/IMG]

Copjoker095.jpg
[/IMG]

Copjoker096-1.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:
Well...I don't quite agree. They're great sculpts of Heath Ledger in offscreen behind the scenes moments...but I don't think either represents the Joker character very well to be honest, particularly the cop head. The HT one does a good job on the likeness and manages to capture a very specific expression from that scene.

man looking at that joker head makes me think.... i really gotta upgrade my joker head.. im stuck with the bank robber joker head.

The bank robbers a great sculpt though, so I wouldn't worry about it, haha. Really, I got these figures as a tribute to Heath Ledger, because his performance was so out of this world and I thought he would deserve something like that.

As for the expression not matching the two seconds of screen time we see Heath as the cop, I don't care. I'm not a stickler for recapturing any one scene with my figures, which is one reason you see my interrogation sculpt wearing his purple coat. I figure, okay, well, this is just the Joker at any given moment out of make-up. That's what he'd look like. Adam managed to capture the paleness of his skin too and the overall look like maybe he doesn't take the best care of himself. And one thing too about the sculpt is, you can't see it in pictures, but the eyes look very mean in person, like Heath was able to make his eyes look in the role. It looks about a hundred times better then the Hot Toys sculpt. I like the Hot Toys sculpt a lot, and still have it, and am planning on using it at some point. But by comparison, it looks like a rough, doll representation of Heath Ledger as the Joker. This looks like a shrunken down version of Heath Ledger as the Joker.

All 3 head sculpts look cool (not really a fan of that Cop Joker head sculpt though, personally). But yeah, your Cop Joker has some serious rubber necking going on there. :lol

Nice job on the sculpts :hi5:

Have to agree the cop neck is a bit long but that can be addressed.

Kinda curious why he went with expressionless for both sculpts though. The Joker is an extremely animated character yet so many people choose to portray him expressionless. :dunno

Nice job on the sculpts :hi5:

Have to agree the cop neck is a bit long but that can be addressed.

Kinda curious why he went with expressionless for both sculpts though. The Joker is an extremely animated character yet so many people choose to portray him expressionless. :dunno

He's done crazy joker expressions too.. just depends what the customer wanted when they commissioned him really

Back