What Hot Toys Marvel character straight out of the comic would you buy?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dollmanron

Super Freak
Reaction score
What Hot Toys Marvel character would you buy only if it came from straight out of the comic book?

For me it would be Dr. Doom, I thought the Fantastic Four Dr. Doom trench coat look was terrible.

I'm not talking about any actors or artists , ust the fact that no movie version could beat the look of the comic version.

astonishing wolverine, extremis IM, Bleeding Edge IM, Gambit in the jim lee get up, Rogue in jim lee, uncanny Cyclops/ jim lee, and a beast,

oh and pepper in her rescue armor

Last edited:
DOCTOR DOOM!!!

busey_clapping.gif

DOCTOR DOOM!!!

Yes.

Holding out a smidge of hope. Hot Toys has some video game licenses, and with Resident Evil, they've done Capcom games in the past, so I'm hoping they can acquire the Marvel vs. Capcom 3 license to make a Dr. Doom.

And a comic version Thor.

And Dormamu.

Brown and X-Force Wolverines, modern/current Cyclops, entire X-men original roster from 1962, magneto, juggernaut, Dr. Doom, Sabertooth, Mr. Sinister, Cable, Apocalypse, ArchAngel, Phoenix, colossus, Nightcrawler, Modern Rogue, Classic Emma Frost, Black Queen, Storm, Mystique, classic red & gold Iron Man, Hulk, Thor, Hawkeye, Ultron, Modern Nova, Starlord, Rocket Raccoon!, Thanos w/ IG, Venom, Black Symbiote Spidey, Green & Hob goblins, the lizard...

You know what, I'll just stop right there. :)

Back