Charlie Sheen 1/6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cyborg

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Anyone anticipating a Charlie Sheen figure? LOL, I'm talkin like Charlie Sheen as of right now. That would be hilarious. Ok throw in a bowling shirt on the 1/6 and glass o whiskey.

I've said it for years...I would love a 1:6 Ricky "Wild Thing" Vaughn. I have enough superheroes and aliens and soldiers. A little more variety on the shelves would be nice.

It'd be a licensing nightmare for the figure's creators, but I'd love to see it.

l would like a 1/6 fig of Charlie Sheen. It would have to come in a double pack that comes with a hooker so l could make a cool drunken sex diorama.

Props to Charlies Sheen for being able to make a buck out of being an unrepentant, obnoxious ass, but no way would I throw a single dollar into the lining of that guy's pockets.

I've said it for years...I would love a 1:6 Ricky "Wild Thing" Vaughn. I have enough superheroes and aliens and soldiers. A little more variety on the shelves would be nice.

It'd be a licensing nightmare for the figure's creators, but I'd love to see it.
I would love one, too. Be nice if someone gave us a nice custom.

Wild Thing ...

gal_major_league_charlie_sheen.jpg

(We wear caps and sleeves at this level, son! Understood!?!)

Pedro Cerrano would be even better ...

5672993_std.jpg

(Are you saying Jesus Christ can't hit a curveball?)

Heh.

SnakeDoc

Only like classic Charlie Sheen characters, not the train wreck he is right now.

Back