• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Star Wars BluRay Bonus Disc(s)...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Deak Starkiller

Super Freak
Reaction score
Title says it all, I don't want the OG trilogy but I am going to go buy the prequels. Now all I need is YOUR BONUS DISCS! Please? :pray:

Frankly, you guys are 99.9% SOL. The bonus stuff is the main reason to buy these yet again. You'll end up paying just as much, if not more, then just buying the box set in the first place. $80 at target or amazon is not bad at all for 9 discs IMO.

I'll offer a buck more than Deak. :wave

:lol

Frankly, you guys are 99.9% SOL. The bonus stuff is the main reason to buy these yet again. You'll end up paying just as much, if not more, then just buying the box set in the first place. $80 at target or amazon is not bad at all for 9 discs IMO.

Thank you, thank you very much...I'm so glad you're here to tell us these things! :lol

I may just try and borrow them to watch. Sounds like there might not be enough on there for me to watch multiple times anyway.

just buy the damn set and sell off the OT discs.

Back