• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB She Hulk PF EX

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

risingstar

Super Freak
Reaction score
I'm looking for a She Hulk PF Ex. While I would like an undisplayed one, I'm fine with buying a displayed one providing it was well maintained and displayed away from sunlight, hopefully within a display cabinet.

Please, no store displayed pieces as industrial lights can wreak havok on PFs. Also, while it might sound obvious to some (it isn't to all), I'm not interested in a piece with fractures, chips, or other noticeable flaws which I'm told can be easily fixed by hiring the right guy. I'm also not interested in a piece that was touched up or repaired. I say these things because it's happened often enough for me to need to mention this just in case.

As I'm in Montreal, something within Canada would be preferred. However, within the US is cool too. With shipper. To those in the US who aren't sure where Canada is, I can easily arrange to have the piece shipped to NY too. I do this often enough. Also, please mention if the piece has been displayed and where you are located.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Getting some good offers.
However, I'm still holding out for a Canadian seller for now.

:)

Last edited:
Back