Attakus Attacking Yoda?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gagaliya

Super Freak
Reaction score
Anyone have some detail on this lil guy or know how much was the original retail price or it's worth? cant find any info on the web. Was an impulse buy off ebay when I saw the pose just got to have it! This is the first collector grade yoda i see that doesnt have the boring mediating look and wants to kick your ass! Is attakus considered a highend company? hope i didnt way overpay (paid $140 shipped).

yoda1.jpg

yoda6.jpg

I own this statue as well. attakus is definately a "high end" company. Their other version of yoda is nicer imho. He retailed for around $250 I believe. Anything around $150 shipped is fair these days.

It looks more like a gremlin :monkey1

gremlin? you are making yoda very very angry!

honestly i love this sculpt and pose with the lightsaber out, dont know why so many people have problem with it. I think it's rare but exactly how yoda looks when he was angry, there were a few scenes in the prequels where he has that facial expression before kicking major butt.

We got the medicom vcd yoda, ss yoda, attakus yoda I etc.. all with a wood cane and a motherly looking facial. ZZzzz...

but this is yoda before he takes your cake and kick your butt!

just got it, man i am stunned by how nice and detailed this statue is. I literally cannot find a single fault with the paint app and i am VERY picky. Imo it is much superior to most SS PFs that got pumped out. The detail is just amazing, i will definitely be looking for more attakus items. The only downside is the lightsaber is made from plastic and has a few tiny scratches on it but not too big a deal.

very very happy!!

Back