• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wtt / wts optimus prime exclusive

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Felon

Freakzoid
Reaction score
I ordered 2 OP prime EXCLUSIVES, have recieved both, keeping one, and i will trade the other to a fellow collector who will appreciate this amazing piece. PM your offers, for trade i am looking for ethier:

1) Cinemaquette Superman

OR

2) PCS Shin Akuma

:dance

Last edited by a moderator:
i also have sideshow jerry winston studios PUMPKINHEAD, which i will trade for PCS Shin Akuma OR Cinemaquette Superman.

Also have Arnold T-800 1:1 BUST for trade.

:)

Last edited by a moderator:
you do realise you are not allowed to sell based on your post counts and time of joining the forum right?

yes this is more of a TRADE request, thanks for pointing that out

you do realise you are not allowed to sell based on your post counts and time of joining the forum right?

Yeah kind of odd that people can make trades but cannot sell unless they meet the 3 months /50 posts/good Ebay feedback criteria. :dunno

Anyway, I'm so jealous you have this piece. Good luck trading.

Yeah kind of odd that people can make trades but cannot sell unless they meet the 3 months /50 posts/good Ebay feedback criteria. :dunno

Anyway, I'm so jealous you have this piece. Good luck trading.

thank you for your support Y4NK33 PL4N3T, although i do have good feedback on ebay as well from selling some other statues too :). i HOPE u get the OP EX one day too :p

thank you for your support Y4NK33 PL4N3T, although i do have good feedback on ebay as well from selling some other statues too :). i HOPE u get the OP EX one day too :p

:lol Thanks, I'd literally trade 6-10 of my 1/6 figures for the Optimus, too bad I started collecting too late and missed the PO :(

Back