Action Figure 1:6 Desert Punk

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AndreTK421

Super Freak
Reaction score
I had no idea were to put this. So I chose here because its sort of military...ish. Anyway what do you guys think?
DP3.jpg
DP7.jpg
DP17.jpg
DP19.jpg
DP22.jpg
DP24.jpg
DP26.jpg

Looks good.

Not seeing any "punk" look to it. maybe give him a leather jacket with spikes and skulls on it and jeans?

Yea He is kind of dirty, you cant really see it to well. you can see it more so in person than in the pics but he is dirty. you can kinda see here but I couldnt get the camera to pick it up very well.
DP16.jpg

Thanks guys! the hardest part was getting that damn Red ninja hat lol and finding a vest that was remotely close to the anime but I wanted to put more of a real world twist on him.

Looks good. Did you use the slim body for him? DP is a little guy after all.

Lol hobbit body that's funny! I thought about making him short and what not. But I said screw it! I'm going to make him a normal sized Guy, so when I make his apprentice she will be more to scale. As far as making them more real sized as opposed to anime size. But the body in question that I used was a cobra desert trooper. It was cheap and good articulation.

Back