Superman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Superman PF: Classic or nuDC

• Total voters

JBElliott

Super Freak
Reaction score
I'm afraid to ask, but when SSC makes a Superman PF, should it be based on the classic look:

SupermanBlueSkyPainting492.jpg

or the nuDC look:

new-superman-costume-jim-lee-2011-e1309126458580.jpg

I vote classic.

All those cool, "modern" lines on nuSupes are also pretty great though. Best case scenario--Superman in jeans and t-shirt, but with all the techno-looking "modern" lines intact.

Just wish he had leg belts and a leather jacket! Jim Lee has forgotten the face of his father.

Yes! Pouches on a super utility belt with the S-sheild in the middle of it around his waist and another one around one thigh and another around one bicep!

Maybe some Kryptonian armor over his t-shirt too. And his t-shirt would need a high collar.

i agree with feeter.
all we need is sideshow confirming that's a pf and we are done.
classic first and then modern!:peace

For the first PF, I'd say the classic look. We're talking about Superman here. He is one of the most classic, well known super heroes in the world. The traditional suit that's been around for years deserves the focus.

If they want to do more than one PF, then maybe they can do the new supes later on....if this look actually lasts more than 5 issues.

It would be SUPER if SSC could figure out a way to make their Superman PF actually levitate like one of those magnetic levitating globes by [ame="https://www.amazon.com/Fascinations-LEVG21-Levitron-Anti-Gravity-Globe/dp/B000X22JEA"]Levitron[/ame].

levg211l.jpg

Classic Superman is on the the most iconic images of this great country of ours... nothing beats it.

Back