What have you bought recently: the resurrection?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

Gazmog

Following the loss of the original thread, I thought it was the right time to start the ball rolling again with a new one.

My purchase? Well, just won a Padmé Amidala maquette.
:banana
:rock
Over to you.

re

think dave said that when the update happens that all old ones will be found, and that all new ones will be lost, so it may be best not to put too much effort into posts for a bit.
But congrats on your win!
:p

Re: re

I'm gonna be getting the C3 exclusive SandTrooper bust and I will have the GG Vader statue coming.

I got the GG Vader statue last night and episode 5 vader fx saber.

Also have SSW exclusive vader and grievous on preorder.

You got the Padmé Amidala maquette :thud :thud :thud :thud

Josh are you getting the CIII Sandtrooper bust off ebay or did you luck out?

I just decided to get into the Clone Wars maquettes after seeing an AMAZING pic of the group together.:drool

Why didn't I order these a month or two ago!:bang They were so easy to get then. I just placed an order for the Anakin Maquette and the Grievous Maquette with Marc.:banana

I really hope that GG keeps the line going with the next wave being Mace, Dooku, Kit Fisto and Shaak Ti!!!!

re

You got the Padmé Amidala maquette

Indeed I did, and I am so looking forward to getting her.
:banana
El, we need more of these characters, definitely.

Josh are you getting the CIII Sandtrooper bust off ebay or did you luck out?

I'm helping someone out with one of the exclusives from SDCC and I'm getting this as part of the deal.

I have these on order with Marc,

GG Speeder Bike statue
GG ESB Yoda bust
GG Ep III Vader bust

My GG Vader statue should show up soon too :lvader

BDK

just bought the new yoda kotobukiya and plan on getting the GG ESB yoda next.

The Gentle Giant Greedo bust landed on my doorstep yesterday. I was pleasantly surprised. Excellent details, textures, and paint. I recommend this one. :rock :rock

-Oona goota, Solo?

This is my load over the last few weeks:

Gentle Giant:
Vader Statue
C3PO Statue
Chewie Statue
Dewback Diorama

Master Replicas:
.45 Obi Wan regular
.45 Mace regular
.45 Luke regular
.45 Maul regular
.45 Vader regular
.45 Dooku regular
.45 Obi Wan gold chase
.45 Mace gold chase
.45 Maul gold chase
.45 Vader gold chase
.45 Dooku gold chase
2004 Sith Case
2004 Jedi Case
Jedi training remote
3X Emperor Palpatine Cane

Code 3
X-Wing/case X2 one for my brother
Millennium Falcon/case X2 one for my brother
AT-ST/case
Slave 1/case
ESP Vader 3D Poster

Still looking for MR .45 Obi weathered and .45 Luke gold chase. Another GG Dewback and possibly a MR Thermal Detonator.

re

Just bought the Ep1 portfolio by Doug Chiang consisting of 20 lithographs. Yet more frames to buy.:thud :x

re

Just won a limited edition framed litho (Rebel Patrol on Echo Base) with film slide and lighting mechanism signed by Ralph McQuarrie. :thud :drool

Just ordered the Barriss Offee / Luminara Unduli maquette from Adam!:rock I have all of Wave 2 ordered, and the ARC trooper from Wave 1 should be here soon.

I'm going for Obi-Wan or Asajj next. Yoda is great, but he will be around for a while with a 7500 LE. Padme will have to wait a LONG time until all of these preorders die down.

My Code 3 AT-ST arrived today...thanks Mike:bow

Also got the Obi-Wan and Asajj Ventress maquettes delivered last Friday.

Hopefully my GG Dewback Statue will arrive this week along with a MR Thermal Detonator SE...

WG :lvader

I've bought a bunch of Hasbro figures past and present. Trying to get all the Vader and Mauls I really want.

Where did you get your Thermal Detonator? I have been looking for one for a while now.

Jesse

Back