MR Vader Helm details emerge! 2 different SE's!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
E

elwood49

masterreplicas.com/custom...s_list.php

You've been anticipating this bad boy all year and now the wait is finally over as Master Replicas proudly reveals our Darth Vader Studio Scale Helmet from Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith.
Working in partnership with the talented folks at Lucasfilm Ltd., Master Replicas was provided with the actual helmet molds created for Episode III. We pulled our master casts from these molds, guaranteeing your Darth Vader Studio Scale Helmet to be the ultimate replica.

Continuing our famed reputation for detail and authenticity, even the interior of the helmet is an exact copy of the one worn by Hayden Christensen, right down to the suede covered foam padding that keeps it nice and snug on your head. If your head's the same size as Hayden's that is! (Yes, it's wearable).

Constructed from sturdy fiberglass, the helmet features a high gloss black paint finish, smoke colored lenses, machine metal details, a leather lined interior with suede-covered foam padding, and a fully integrated strapping system to keep you on the path of the Dark Side.

The Darth Vader Helmet comes in three separate pieces: Dome, Face Plate, and Rear Neck Collar. Each piece carefully fits together to bring your favorite Sith to life. It also comes with an attractive display stand should you not wish to wear it on a daily basis.

If you have ever wanted to own a replica Darth Vader Helmet, this is the one to have. It just doesn't come any better than this.

So, slip it on, take a few deep, booming breaths, a few faltering footsteps, and scare the bejeezus out of Darth Sidious. Go on, we dare you.

Darth Vader Studio Scale Helmet

$899
Collectors Society On Sale: August 25, 2005 (9:00am Pacific Time)
General Public On Sale: August 30, 2005 (9:00am Pacific Time)
Expected to begin Shipping December/January
This classic Darth Vader Helmet needs to be part of every collection. Order today to reserve your Darth Vader Helmet!

Darth Vader Helmet Dual Signature Edition

$1499
Collectors Society On Sale: August 25, 2005 (9:00am Pacific Time)
General Public On Sale: August 30, 2005 (9:00am Pacific Time)
www.masterreplicas.com exclusive
Expected to begin shipping December/January
Limited to only 500 pieces, this is sure to be a highly sought after collectible. The Dual Signature Edition celebrates the two men - Hayden Christensen and James Earl Jones - who brought Darth Vader to life in Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith. This Deluxe Signature Edition is guaranteed to sell out quickly, so place your order soon!
Only available at www.masterreplicas.com

Darth Vader Studio Scale Helmet Signature Edition

$1049
Available through Master Replicas Authorized Retailer Network beginning August 30, 2005
The Signature Edition features Hayden Christensen's signature on the plaque. Limited to only 500 pieces, these unique Signature Edition pieces are only available through your favorite Authorized Retailer.

Just for Collector's Society Members

If you haven’t used your $100 studio scale credit, you can use it on your Darth Vader Studio Scale Helmet purchase! Don’t forget to login to your account to access Collectors Society early ordering and your credits!

So no word on whether or not the studio scale is limited then huh?

It's an open edition. They will announce the ES once it has been retired. Expect prices for this helm to plummet as the open edition Ep. III sabers can be found well below retail. If you want the regular one, then wait a while after it has been released.

That is what I had suspected, I don't think I will use my $100 coupon at this point, given with tax and shipping eBay will likely be cheaper. Bummer though, because I can't use it for the other two. :(

As I posted on StatueForum, my main problem with this announcement is simply the price point for the addition of JEJ's sig. I mean $450?!!! For that price you can get a Sideshow giclee that has Arnold's sig on it and he's much more famous than JEJ (retailers are even selling it well below retail). You could also pick up the Barad-Dur giclee with Peter Jackson, John Howe, AND Richard Taylor's sigs.

The Hayden $150 addition is reasonable, so I think $1199 for the dual sigs would be a good price. $450 for JEJ's sig is insane. There's no way I'm buying that one.

I may just skip the MR helm altogether or I may get the HC autographed one. Retailers will have an additional discount on it.

Right now I'm definitely leaning towards skipping it, and waiting for the Sideshow 1:1 bust. I'm just a sucker for autographed pieces. They add a very cool professional touch to a piece, IMO.

Yeah...when you compare to the SE sabers with James Earl Jones Sig....it does look kind of ridiculous. Just trying to cash in on the dual sigs of course. It would definitely be nice to have, but those pieces are getting pretty expensive IMO. But then again...everything keeps going up in price and we keep spending our money on it. :lol :thud

I think I may be more apt to getting it with only JEJ, and not Hayden, to me JEJ IS Darth Vader. :speech

Hi Everyone,

I have an Extra Hayden Signature plaque from an AOTC Saber so I will just buy the regular one and put the plaque next to it. LOL. $1500.00 is nuts for a Helmet. I have the Double signed vader Saber which I overpaid for and looking at JEJ signature, I laughed. I have it once and won't need it again. LOL.

Mike
:ted

I think I may be more apt to getting it with only JEJ, and not Hayden, to me JEJ IS Darth Vader

the new helmet?
How are you going to manage that? JEJ sig only comes on the one with Hayden's!

Sorry, what I meant was I would be more inclined to buying it if JEJ was the only autograph option. :eek:

how about David Prowse??? nobody has any love for him??? i know he was only the man behind the mask but i really PO'd that MR didnt have a double signature lightsaber with him and JEJ

Prowse didn't wear the Revenge of the Sith helmet.
This is the replica of that helmet only....the other ones will come later.

Prowse didn't wear the Revenge of the Sith helmet.

This is the replica of that helmet only....the other ones will come later.

I'd say there's a decent chance of having his sig on the ROTJ reveal helm next year. With Sebastian Shaw, too perhaps? It would be cool to have both helms with all 4 sigs. The men would brought Vader to life.

I wonder if MR can ever convice George Lucas to do an SE? That would be AWESOME!

but i really PO'd that MR didn't have a double signature lightsaber with him and JEJ

The MR Vader ANH SE was signed by both Jones and Prowse.

With Sebastian Shaw, too perhaps?

Shaw died in '94.

Gaz: I'm leaning the same way. I think the MR Vader helmet will be a great piece, but I'd much rather have a 1:1 bust whether it's from ROTS or the OT. I still have my order in, and I'm also waiting to hear back from my dealer to see what they will be selling them at, but more and more I'm thinking of just waiting for a 1:1 bust from SS. :)

Lucas said he would never do that...Only for Charity signings. If you're lucky enough to see him, he'll sign something, but he will not do these sig editions....Neither does Liam Neeson or Ewan McGregor. :rolleyes

I vaguely remember that Sir T. Not sure if it was something I read or just heard on the net. I tried searching for articles where Liam, Ewan, or GL made those comments but came up empty.

Anyway, I think it'd be cool as well if GL did a signing for MR. It'd be the only SE I would own. :)

Back