EU Poll Up

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those are Damn Good Choices....Except for Padme!
Vos, Mara, Ventress, Thrawn and Kanos!!

Man...I was going to vote for Quilan straight away, but now I don't know....that Royal Guard uniform is so bad ass when you flip back the cape and whip out that vibro-pike!

Snow Bunny Padme? That seems a little odd. I mean, we're almost asuredly going to get an Arena Padme, so why would we vote for this version?

I want a Padme sooner than later, I'm afraid others might too and vote for her. I thought EU characters was going to mean those that didn't appear in the films in any form.

I don't consider Padme EU either. What the character is wearing shouldn't decide EU or not. Strange choice... :dunno

No, EU is anything or anyone who was not depicted in the films...So Obi-Wan in that Clone Armor is fair game and hundreds of other combos of the books and video games and comic versions of the main cast!

Chewie with his flat top hair cut from Shadows of the Empire....Leia as a Jedi...Etc....

It was close between Vos and Kir Kanos, but I want a force drive emperial guard so Kir got my vote...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    159.4 KB · Views: 225
Wow! Some great choices there! I love the fact that Snow outfit Padme is there, it makes me hold out hope for a Clone Armor Obi-Wan!
Also if you saw the cartoon, she was damn sexy in that get up (for a cartoon character). :drool It's my second favorite Padme costume after the AOTC arena white suit.
And I'd love to see Kir Kanos in his Royal Guard outfit!
I'm torn, I'd love to see all of these produced.
:dunno

Me too....But I guess I'll go with Vos then....

They'll probably make most of these....this poll is just fr the first one I feel!

I'm sure if the first one is successful they'll continue with EU characters. But it is a tough choice. Kir looks awesome but Ventress is also very, very cool.

I guess I could see how Padme could be EU if you look at it as anything not in the movies. To me CW tied directly to the movies, but still not the movies I guess.

She'd get made anyway...maybe not in that outfit...but she'll be made. Kind of be interesting how they go since that is a different representation of a how she looks...maybe easier to sculpt than a Natalie Portman version will be.

That being said...I went with Kir because of the outfit. :bliss
kir_kanos_100x100.gif

I hope you're right Dave, I want every single figure there made eventually. But I don't think Snow Bunny Padme has a chance. I still haven't voted yet, I'm mulling over my decision.
Is it possible to vote multiple times in this poll? I'd hope not.

Chris voted for Padme...he likes dressing up as those hot women in white outfits. :lol Charwen I believe...now it'll be Chadme. :bliss

re

I love the fact that Snow outfit Padme is there, it makes me hold out hope for a Clone Armor Obi-Wan!

You can still get the GG Obi-Wan in Armour for quite a reasonable price. :p

Kir looks cool...period. :D

Back