JLCMSU's Collection Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Josh

Ringer @ Heart
Reaction score
JLCMSU's Collection Pics Updated 12/07/05

Click on the Balrog vs Gandalf in my sig to see my site.

Last edited:
Trying not sure if my Camera skills will ever be very good but if they can continue to show my stuff in a decent manner I'm ok.

Well I never knew you had so much! Very nice. But I'm just bursting to go round there and put them all in secure cabinets with glass doors!
Poor Shelob, hidden, cowering in terror of the Balrog!
I'm sure this has been said before, but why put a picture of your - grandparents? - next to Ugluk! Put them next to a nice statue!
And I would put GTW's staff the other way around.....for me the focal point of the staff should always be at the top, looks more impressive. Plus it looks like he's lighting Sarumans palantir. I'm also sure that's been said before!
So when are you gonna go for the wiki!! And Orthanc? And the others!!

FrodoEyes said:
Well I never knew you had so much! Very nice. But I'm just bursting to go round there and put them all in secure cabinets with glass doors!

Yup, in some ways I have too much for the room I have but I figure I'm gonna get the ones I like/want. I'd like to but right now being in the little room I got an inclosed display cabinet wouldn't fit, but they will be in one eventually.

FrodoEyes said:
Poor Shelob, hidden, cowering in terror of the Balrog!
I'm sure this has been said before, but why put a picture of your - grandparents? - next to Ugluk! Put them next to a nice statue!

Yeah, Shelob just happens to fit back there so she must stay till more room can be found. I just stuck it there almost a year ago after my college graduation. I had the pic in my shirt pocket while the ceremony was going on because my grandmother in that picture is no longer with me. I just never move it but I guess I should stick it to a nice statue instead of the Ugluk. :D

FrodoEyes said:
And I would put GTW's staff the other way around.....for me the focal point of the staff should always be at the top, looks more impressive. Plus it looks like he's lighting Sarumans palantir. I'm also sure that's been said before!

That's never crossed my mind to switch it out. I might do that at somepoint. Actually, nobody has ever mentioned that before.

FrodoEyes said:
So when are you gonna go for the wiki!! And Orthanc? And the others!!

It's gonna be a while after buying the Rog. Probably sometime in 2006 I'll go after the WK.

Nice collection J.................
I did not know your collection was that big!.......
Where are the helms?............

Mr Fell Beast said:
Nice collection J.................
I did not know your collection was that big!.......
Where are the helms?............

Thanks M! :D

It's gotten almost too big for this tiny room of mine. Not sure if the statues or the boxes are gonna take over. LOL :wacky

The Helms have been sold. I had to sell all my helms to help get towards getting the Rog. They will come back someday again.

jlcmsu said:
Thanks M! :D
It's gotten almost too big for this tiny room of mine. Not sure if the statues or the boxes are gonna take over. LOL :wacky

I knew the feeling as I have had to arrange, rearrange the boxes, way to many times myself…..

BTW, the pic on your monitor is that “other” forum bubba?????????????? :banghead

Mr Fell Beast said:
I knew the feeling as I have had to arrange, rearrange the boxes, way to many times myself…..

BTW, the pic on your monitor is that “other” forum bubba?????????????? :banghead

I'm about out of rearranging room that's what sucks. By the time Aragorn and Legolas/Gimli come I'm not sure if I will be able to display them or not. :( I'll figure something out but it's gonna take some work.

I know. I was checking it out when I took that pic so it just happened to be on my screen.

Collection

Awesome! I admire anyone who is actually able to display their entire collection, the majority of mine are boxed, as I only have one 4-shelf glass display cabinet at the moment. I switch 'em out periodically, but I am only able to show off 10 or so at a time. I hope to be able to get more shelving after the first of the year. The only display critique I have: how can you NOT have Frodo next to Sam & Bill ? :D
Seriously, though, everything looks great, but I would move the grandparents, perhaps next to Gandalf ?!!

Site updated with pics of the Battle Troll

Here he is with his big brother and friends. :rock :pal

Back