Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 1 of 17 1234511 ... LastLast
    Just a little freaky

Feedback
    Default Bandai Saint Seiya Myth Cloth

Just wondering anyone here also collect Saint Seiya Myth Cloth? I have so many of them which i haven't open.

yep i used to collect myth cloths till my focus shifted to 1/6 figures. Have a couple of em left, 12 gold saints, the 5 main final bronze cloth, athena and exclusive pope.

Quote Originally Posted by casvel View Post
    yep i used to collect myth cloths till my focus shifted to 1/6 figures. Have a couple of em left, 12 gold saints, the 5 main final bronze cloth, athena and exclusive pope.
    thats a nice collection there
    i wanted to collect the asgard figures (my favorite part of the series) but my focus is on hot toys and i dont have that much money

Freakazoid
    Feedback
    I collect them too , I have always been a big fan of this anime

Quote Originally Posted by lord_raptor View Post
    thats a nice collection there
    i wanted to collect the asgard figures (my favorite part of the series) but my focus is on hot toys and i dont have that much money
    Haha same here. Can't handle too many at the same time, cost and space are the real limitations for us.

Awesome collection there Mirak!

Freaked Out!
    Feedback
    10 (100%)
    Great collection, i have the 12 gold saints and the 5 bronze 3rd armours still want to get athenna and the 5 original armours, saint seiya was one of my fav cartoons, when i was little
    WHAT EVER DOESNT KILL YOU.... SIMPLY MAKES YOU... STRANGER!!

Wow great collection , I currently working on a diorama for this

Super Freak
    Feedback
    5 (100%)
    I used to, but I never thought they were worth the price so I ended up selling all of them and never bothering with them again, especially after the EX disappointed me too. I may, however, try to go for one of the 1/6 ones some time. Poseidon if I can find him cheap.

Freaked Out!
    Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Hi - I collect the new Myth Cloth Ex line. Very nice in my opinion. I have the gold saints virgo, lion, gemini and ram. I am only disappointed with ram because his long hair interferes with the armor which means he is constantly looking down! I was not aware that they had 1/6 Seiya figure - who makes them and where to get them?