Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Default Re: Bandai Saint Seiya Myth Cloth

I really doubt they are gonna do all the characters from the Legend of Sanctuary movie, probably do a few popular ones after Gemini and stop there. Kinda like LoC, Omega and the Crown line.

For the EX line, they will likely do the other gold saints in surplice (Capricorn surplice has already been confirmed) and the other 2 judges of hell. By the looks of it, they are going to continue to do more Hades chapter characters for the EX line.

I hope we at least get Seiya, Shiryu, Hyoga, Ikki and Shun. Sagittarius Seiya would be cool too.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    4 (100%)
    i'm parting my ex gold saints. If anyone is looking before I put them on ebay, I have every one but Leo. PM me

Super Freak
    Feedback

Got this bad boy this past weekend and I love it!!! He is huge, heavy and well worth it, the object is my favorite!!!
    "There was this Pirate..."

Freaked Out!
    Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ropen View Post

Got this bad boy this past weekend and I love it!!! He is huge, heavy and well worth it, the object is my favorite!!!
    Very nice. How come you have it already? I thought it was only shipping out next month!

Freakalicious
    Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ropen View Post

Awesome saint!
    I hope I can get it soon

i have a question, how big a difference are the ex models from the regular ones? its late in the game to start collecting at a fair price, but i can get the 12 regular gold sainst for 900 dollars or so new with some busts, while some of the ex versions go for 200-400 a piece......
    are the regular ones worth collecting, or too outdated at this point?
    thanks

Super Freak
    Feedback
    4 (100%)
    EX quality is way better. They look better too imo. Gemini is the most expensive one to buy if you find one.

Freakazoid
    Feedback
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by mmfsm View Post
    are the regular ones worth collecting, or too outdated at this point?
    thanks
    Yes, the regular Gold Saints are outdated in almost every aspect (design, body, head, material, paint, accessory...). Aside from being a completionist or for the nostalgic value, I don't see any apparent reason to keep collecting the regular Gold Saints.

But if you look beyond the Gold Saints, the regular Cloth Myth line is still alive and well. The newer products adopted better body and are well made, they don't look too inferior when standing next to the EX figures, and most importantly some of them may never get a EX release, so definitely keep your eyes (and wallet) open for the new regular release.

Back to the EX figures, unfortunately you are a bit late to the game (for the Gold Saints), some of the earlier releases will be difficult to find, especially that famed Gemini (both the Saga and Kanon version). But the hope is not all lost. There have been several re-release on popular EX figures (Sagittarius, Aries, Libra in recent memory). When that happens, you can get the figure at a very reasonable price. The key for collecting EX figure is to put in your pre-order FAST & EARLY.

If you really don't want to pay the premium to get the EX figure, one last alternative is to get those replica kits produced by some Chinese companies, when put together, they look actually pretty good (from two feet away, that is). They are extremely affordable and close to the EX figure in terms of design.

Statues, Action Figures, Model Kits and More

Apprentice MODERATOR
    Feedback
    33 (100%)
    Add Hydeous on Facebook Visit Hydeous's Instagram Channel
    I suggest everyone whos looking for Gemini to wait. I asked a Tamashii rep a while ago and they told me that they will eventually come to Gemini again to rerelease him. So anyone who missed out one, or any other character, to just be patient since it'll be rerelased sooner or later.