Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 1 of 6470 1234511511015011001 ... LastLast
    Super Freak
    Feedback
    Default S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Anyone else collect them? I've just been in the middle of a Dragonball frenzy lately! Started watching the remastered 'Z' from the first episode after getting all 9 seasons the other day... Then start I wanted collectibles, whcih I never bother with as a kid as they always look cheap and never had any articulation! Then I saw and ordered the Bandai 1/8 Goku Master Grade Model Kit Figure. But then I found out about this S.H FiguArts line (also made by Bandai Japan!) So I also promptly ordered the S.H FiguArts Piccolo figure! This looks like its going to develop in to a great 6" line! All the figures feature mulitple pairs of hands, faces and in some case hair!

Currently, They've made Super Saiyan Goku, Super Saiyan Gohan and Piccolo! However they seem to be expanding the line with a regular Goku and Vegeta soon! With Power Up accessories!

I'll post a review of the Piccolo Figure when I get him! Anyway here are some pictures from what is out now and coming (hopefully) very soon!!!

Larger versions of those pics can be found here!

I haven't picked any of these up yet but I've been super tempted. Getting a few of the main characters would be nice.

Are they roughly Revoltech sized or larger?
    http://www.whatsyourobsession.com - News, high quality statue/figure photography, and weekly reviews!
    WYO Youtube page - Starting up statue/figure video reviews again.

Ham and Egger MODERATOR
    Feedback
    86 (100%)
    Though I haven't paid much attention for years, I loved this show for a brief period when I was in high school. I was always surprised at the cheapness and lack of articulation of figures released associated with the show, given that it was really the definitive "action" cartoon. Would be very interested in Vegeta and regular Gokou.

Ohh, I really like the kamehameha Goku and makankosapo Piccolo! Actually, levitating Piccolo and SS3 Goku look pretty good too.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    27 (100%)
    That looks pretty good. These are 6" figs?

Apprentice MODERATOR
    Feedback
    33 (100%)
    Add Hydeous on Facebook Visit Hydeous's Instagram Channel
    these are awesome

Super Freak
    Feedback
    14 (100%)
    I currently only have the SSJ Goku, though I'm thinking about picking up Gohan and Piccolo while I still can. I wish they came with more accessories though. Goku is hurting for a Kamehameha wave.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    3 (100%)
    This line looks awesome!! will get the main characters foe sure!!!! Ive been waiting for a great looking figure line. Since they stopped with the medicom

looks pretty good and the articulation looks pretty awesome too

Super Freak
    Feedback
    Yeah, they look great I'm just hoping they continue with it and release a lot more characters! I'm hoping I get Piccolo today asi ordered over a week ago!

And yeah, the line is a 6" scale.