Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 6579 of 6585 FirstFirst ... 55796079647965296569657565766577657865796580658165826583 ... LastLast
Results 65,781 to 65,790 of 65845

Default Re: S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bowlofsouls View Post
    Tried for a while to avoid collecting this line, just picking up a couple pieces here and there. Got a Kid Goku, Bulma, and then I nabbed Goku 2.0 at B&N last summer for $30... but after starting FighterZ, the hunger for more of these guys finally came. Swung by a Game Stop yesterday on a whim and got a Scouter Vegeta 2.0 and Gotenks for $35 each! Wanted to give you guys a heads up - they are on clearance right now so stop by your local stores if they carry them. Mine had Roshi too for the same price. Hoping I can track down a couple more in the line in the $30-$40 range to save some cash for when I finally unload on the out of print characters. Wish I had nabbed Yamcha and Tien when they were still in the $60s. I'm going to NYCC in the fall and hoping I can trade some event exclusives for them (I'm only interested in Kid Goku blue)
    Hay boy. I just checked my local GameStop... they have the same deal too. Only they had Gotank & Chibi Klylin. Buy 1, get the other half off. So both of em together woulda came out to around 70 bucks which is kinda a good deal. I hesitated, cuz the deal ends tomorrow, and they aren’t necessarily “must-have” characters I need

You guys think I should buy them?

Quote Originally Posted by Cooler View Post

Cool pose and homage to the most powerful DB character, Broly.
    <a href=http://i.imgur.com/e8IHRiA.jpg target=_blank rel=nofollow>http://i.imgur.com/e8IHRiA.jpg</a>

Jiren is up at Nippon-yasan get him before he is gon!

https://www.nippon-yasan.com/

Quote Originally Posted by crisis View Post
    You guys think I should buy them?
    Yes. You should... must buy them. $35!!!

Thank you for sharing the high quality images! Always cooler than the pixelated/poor resolution ones haha.

Quote Originally Posted by okayhoang View Post
    Yes. You should... must buy them. $35!!!
    Ok. I probably will

On another note, i made a discovery

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2BCB84E1-6034-4FA3-A43B-788C42FE1680.jpeg 
Views:	114 
Size:	132.1 KB 
ID:	460648

Normal Chibi Goku comes with everything you see here, however

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FA7C0DEC-6062-4CD8-A9FA-D34F715BB728.jpeg 
Views:	116 
Size:	120.8 KB 
ID:	460649

SDCC Exclusive Chibi Goku is omitting some items... no nimbus, no angry face (although you do get the smirking face). In order to have a “complete” chibi goku figure, you must own both of them

HQ visuals from Tamashii web

I never thought id see another "Doll Dot" on a figure again, kind of off putting
    BTW: Lipsmack is the only person I have EVER put on ignore
    I had to take you of ignore because seeing that you commented is more irritating then reading your comments

You're horrible Crisis hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by LipSmack View Post
    I never thought id see another "Doll Dot" on a figure again, kind of off putting
    What exactly do you mean, Jiren’s red eyes? Looking at it closer, i think they should’ve made them more of a less-pronounced reflective red, so that it shines at only certain angles. Do you agree?