Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 6555 of 6555 FirstFirst ... 5555605564556505654565516552655365546555
Results 65,541 to 65,549 of 65549
    Super Freak
    Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Default Re: S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Quote Originally Posted by okayhoang View Post
    ThinkGeek has 50% off site wide with code MovingDay. Works on figuarts but they only have Krillin and Saiyaman.

I was going to buy another Saiyaman but thought about it too long and now it’s out of stock haha.
    With 50% I would of jumped on it right away. That's how I felt with Gogeta, I thought it was gonna sell out lol

"I know what freedom is. I know what it feels like to fight for it, and I know what it cost to have it." ~ Captain America

Quote Originally Posted by okayhoang View Post
    ThinkGeek has 50% off site wide with code MovingDay. Works on figuarts but they only have Krillin and Saiyaman.

I was going to buy another Saiyaman but thought about it too long and now itís out of stock haha.
    I picked up the broly figuarts zero, ive been wanting to get so it was the perfect opportunity

Well apparently the site is shutting, hence the 50% off and the stores (assuming the retail store) is moving ďinĒ with GameStop.

I wonder when they will officially reveal Jiren & his release date

Then again a lot of us have been waiting on SS4 Goku for years so we really canít complain

Quote Originally Posted by crisis View Post
    I wonder when they will officially reveal Jiren & his release date

Then again a lot of us have been waiting on SS4 Goku for years so we really canít complain
    Im gonna guess SDCC. It also looks like this years late 2019-2020 is gonna be filled with regular DB and DBS figures releases.

I donít see them releasing any DBZ figures for a while unless they reissue the Android twins in a PCE/1.5 version and than do the Androids in 2.0 with their DBS clothes along with a Krillin 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by silverpikachu View Post
    Im gonna guess SDCC. It also looks like this years late 2019-2020 is gonna be filled with regular DB and DBS figures releases.

I donít see them releasing any DBZ figures for a while unless they reissue the Android twins in a PCE/1.5 version and than do the Androids in 2.0 with their DBS clothes along with a Krillin 2.0
    Yeah they will probably round out this year with DBS. We will most likely see DBZ again beginning quarter next year. There is still a huge list of potential figures for Z

The final Dragon Ball will probably be with bandit Yamcha. He was a pretty important ally during Goku's younger days and he was with Goku during most important events, like when Goku transformed into a giant ape when they were captured by Pilaf, plus he was supposed to be Bulma's leading man.

I hope we get minor characters like Oolong, Puar, Uranai Baba, the Referee guy, and Dende.

Anyway that Dragon Ball Z Carrot (seems like this forum censors the first two syllables of Goku's true name) game looks fun! There's actually good environmental destruction this time around. There seems to be combos or moves that can send enemies flying straight into mountains. If you pound them from above, they crash to the ground and form a crater. Punching or kicking someone away also causes the ground to get wrecked. I'm so glad they finally paid more attention to the environmental destruction aspect. When I was a kid, this was what really made me interested in Dragon Ball. Never have I seen back then a show where mountains and entire cities could be blown up by energy beams or characters getting smacked thru them.

Outside of actual fights, Goku can do sidequests not related to the Dragon Ball story. He can even do hilarious activities like fishing (by attaching a tail to his butt and wiggling it in the water!). Goku can even hunt for food... as in he smacks deers around and he gets meat lol!

Freakazoid
    Feedback

also

I made a poll about what female characters do you want next in figuarts, please vote!

https://linkto.run/p/C9RRERLO

it is unlikely bandai us gonna make all those lol I would be settled only for Namek Bulma, Chi-Chi from the tournament, any Videl, Launch, Future Mai, Pan and the super saiyan sisters.
    Female Power. Toriyama / Toei / Tamashii. DO IT.