Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 6528 of 6529 FirstFirst ... 55286028642864786518652465256526652765286529 LastLast
Results 65,271 to 65,280 of 65281
    Super Freak
    Feedback
    1 (100%)

Default Re: S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dino_Ranger_White View Post
    So I am reading that the Shenron is just a repaint of the original. Judging from the photo
    With Kid Goku and Bulma... Doesn't he look way bigger than the original version?
    Who ever is saying is just a repaint needs their eyes checked lol, its definitely larger, and the name "dramatic scale" kind of gives that away.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Super Freak
    Feedback
    24 (100%)
    If you look it up, most people are saying it is dramatic "scale" regarding the paint job on his body,
    not the "scale" as in size... I completely disagree, but was just wondering what everyone else here thought.

Either way, I passed on the original, but would 100% buy this if he is sized like that with the main figures.

It seems like Dragon Ball groups on Facebook are getting snapped out of existence, Thanos style. I was in the group that was made by Fernando Merlos/Ferry Tale Customs and now I can't find it on my list. Other people on the Marvel Figuarts group also have reported other Dragon Ball groups missing.

Quote Originally Posted by Adeno View Post
    It seems like Dragon Ball groups on Facebook are getting snapped out of existence, Thanos style. I was in the group that was made by Fernando Merlos/Ferry Tale Customs and now I can't find it on my list. Other people on the Marvel Figuarts group also have reported other Dragon Ball groups missing.
    How come? Whatís the reason behind it? Iím not on FB, just nosy.

Quote Originally Posted by okayhoang View Post
    How come? What’s the reason behind it? I’m not on FB, just nosy.
    According to someone there, the groups have "infringed" copyrights as reported by a "third party". Yeah, just that vague reason and nothing more.

Holy crap, your right it is gone.

I'm in one last group and they changed the name of it like 30 min ago, but it seems all the others are gone.

Looks like it was copyright infringement for using the DBZ name.
    My final site just changed their name in hopes they survive

It seems that it's not just toy groups that are being affected now. Other types of communities as well.
    https://www.reddit.com/r/OutOfTheLoo...oups_changing/

Yeah even DBZFreaks on eBay changed their name to GlobalFreaks.

I think their old account was removed from Facebook too.