Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 6466 of 6467 FirstFirst ... 54665966636664166456646264636464646564666467 LastLast
Results 64,651 to 64,660 of 64666

Default Re: S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Nice diorama shootingthegalaxy. Looking forward to seeing more photos

New baby has it so I donít have time to try display all of mine, and my toddler....I have found SROE on the ground so yeah I am not displaying everything. Only my Majin, SROE, Nappa and 2 armored Vegetaís.

Iím looking forward to getting Super Buu though. Itís been the most excited I have been for a figure since awakening Goku.

Apparently Bulma & Broly are beefing with each other.. the latter being fired by Funimation over alleged sexual misconduct? Wtf is going on?

Quote Originally Posted by crisis View Post
    Apparently Bulma & Broly are beefing with each other.. the latter being fired by Funimation over alleged sexual misconduct? Wtf is going on?
    Vic Mignogna, voice actor for Broly, has been accused of sexual harassment. It's been an ongoing situation since the movie came out last month. Funimation has done their own internal investigation and came to the conclusion of ending their contract with Mignogna in any future projects. So we'll have a new English dub voice for Broly when he's used again.

Quote Originally Posted by Angelo2113 View Post
    Vic Mignogna, voice actor for Broly, has been accused of sexual harassment. It's been an ongoing situation since the movie came out last month. Funimation has done their own internal investigation and came to the conclusion of ending their contract with Mignogna in any future projects. So we'll have a new English dub voice for Broly when he's used again.
    It's a REALLY nasty situation with Vic Mignogna.

Wow, Broly talked?
    Honestly not detrimental to change voice actors, just donít ditch the character please
    With this day and age of zero tolerance for this sort of thing (which is a very good thing), I donít blame them for cutting ties. From rumors it sounds like this isnít his first accusation either.

Quote Originally Posted by Adeno View Post
    i have so many questions

My LCS just found a God Goku in the basement, I lucked out and finally picked it up for original retail, really happy with it
    BTW: Lipsmack is the only person I have EVER put on ignore
    I had to take you of ignore because seeing that you commented is more irritating then reading your comments

Is Gogeta still available anywhere for pre-order?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro