Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 6438 of 6442 FirstFirst ... 54385938633863886428643464356436643764386439644064416442 LastLast
Results 64,371 to 64,380 of 64419

Default Re: S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Freakazoid
    Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooler View Post

Saw pics on e-bay Thursday but didn't buy yet. looks good

Forehead bangs are too big. Pass

Anyone get the saibamen‘s yet? I notice theres a seller on AliExpress selling both A&B + Ginyu together for $10 less if you were to buy them separately

Super Freak
    Feedback
    1 (100%)
    The "windblown" head seems like a perfect fit for Demoniacals Kaioken figure, it seems to fit perfectly for a power up pose. I wouldnt say the bangs are too big Bee Vee, seems like he modeled it to look like the hair was blowing over his face. The included face is a bit disappointing though, was looking forward to a smug face for Goku finally, but it just looks derpy.

I saw Dragon Ball Super: Broly. It's good, and it made me a fan of Gogeta, the highlight of the film. They should have kept it a secret. I think the old Broly movie did a better job making Broly an antagonist than this new film. I'm still getting the new figure because I prefer then new design of the character even though I'm not a huge fan of how he was used in the film.
    <a href=http://i.imgur.com/e8IHRiA.jpg target=_blank rel=nofollow>http://i.imgur.com/e8IHRiA.jpg</a>

Super Freak
    Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Clown Prince of Crime View Post
    I saw Dragon Ball Super: Broly. It's good, and it made me a fan of Gogeta, the highlight of the film. They should have kept it a secret. I think the old Broly movie did a better job making Broly an antagonist than this new film. I'm still getting the new figure because I prefer then new design of the character even though I'm not a huge fan of how he was used in the film.
    I feel they didnt focus on him as an antagonist as much because this version of hin isn't one; Toriyamas version was never going to be a true villain, hes just another rival for Goku.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by silverpikachu View Post
    Anyone get the saibamen‘s yet? I notice theres a seller on AliExpress selling both A&B + Ginyu together for $10 less if you were to buy them separately
    I got mine. They are great, but my display is a mess right now.

Waiting for my DF Kaioken Goku and new risers to arrive so I can redo it like I recently did with my Buu saga display.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Deano View Post
    I feel they didnt focus on him as an antagonist as much because this version of hin isn't one; Toriyamas version was never going to be a true villain, hes just another rival for Goku.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    I guess. I honestly think the fighting/battles peaked with the tournament of power with Toppo and Jiren. IMO, those were better and they felt like a real threat/challenge. I really felt like Goku and the Z fighters were pushed to their absolute limits. The visuals/animation in the Broly fights are better, but Broly never came across as an unstoppable force like Jiren. Even the old Broly felt more unstoppable, even though new Broly is stronger. Super Broly is probably stronger than Jiren too...but, I'm not sure about that. It's not that Broly isn't evil, because Jiren wasn't evil either, just another rival with the desire to win, but the way he was presented and the way he dominated made him feel like the ultimate challenge. I'm still getting the Broly figure tho. He looks cool.
    <a href=http://i.imgur.com/e8IHRiA.jpg target=_blank rel=nofollow>http://i.imgur.com/e8IHRiA.jpg</a>

You say Broccoli is stronger than Jiren... but Broccoli didn’t force Goku to go Ultra Instinct. He almost did, but not quite. That’s the only reason why I think he’s not stronger. Or do u disagree