Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 2 of 6467 FirstFirst 12345612521025021002 ... LastLast
    Super Freak
    Feedback
    Default Re: S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Sorry for all the bump posts, but I found some good photo reviews - They're in Asian, but the photos are great!

Super Saiyan Goku

Piccolo

Super Saiyan Gohan

Super Freak
    Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Those are really cool. DBZ was my life about 10 years ago. My god has it been that long? I feel old now

This is the way the world ends.
    Not with a bang but a whimper.

- T.S. Eliot "The Hollow Men"

Super Freak
    Feedback
    Well, I only had a vague interest in Dragon Ball as a kid, because of a chinese friend of mine. I only watched it a little bit, but always though the show drag a bit... With all the drawn out power-up sequences.

But I was speaking to a guy at a bar and he started telling me how awesome the show is if you watch the whole show in order. So I got all 9 seasons and am only up to the end of the second season and loving it!!! So good, some of the characters and scenes are annoying as, but I'm really enjoying it!

My chinese friend showed me some of the figures from back in the day, which I thought were rubbish, back then as well. I was always amazed at how such a popular IP could be lacking in having great figures... Well here they are I suppose!

I wish I just knew when Vegeta, Son Goku are getting released!

Super Freak
    Feedback

I own SS Goku, Piccolo and Gohan... and waiting for my most anticipated figure from this line: Vegeta

One thing I noticed with my last figure, SS Gohan is the lower paint level.. I mean, the skin tone of his chest is mixed with the main outfit color ... and the whole outfit is unpainted, just the natural color of the material (I believe is'nt PVC), so there is'nt shadows effects like the promotional pics and looks very, poor and cheap ... at least the hair is really good done and painted

Freakazoid
    Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Where would I order these from and how much would they cost? I want them soo bad, look awesome

Super Freak
    Feedback
    8 (100%)
    same post as above. I've been wanting to get these for a while now, but NO IDEA where to get them, and what a "fair" price would be.
    It's About a Bunch a Brightly colored superhero military guys, teaming up with ninjas, A Real life Pro Wrestler, and a Real Life football player. They Fight a supervillian terrorist organizeation which is lead alternatively by a genetic compiste of earth's greatest historical figures in a hilarious snake-man costume, and a used-car salesman
    http://www.polished-turd.com

Super Freak
    Feedback
    eBay using hong kong based sellers, hobby link Japan and I think BBTS sell them too.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    8 (100%)
    and the BBTS price is one you'd consider "fair"? i've seen Piccolo going for 75ish dollars on the bay.
    It's About a Bunch a Brightly colored superhero military guys, teaming up with ninjas, A Real life Pro Wrestler, and a Real Life football player. They Fight a supervillian terrorist organizeation which is lead alternatively by a genetic compiste of earth's greatest historical figures in a hilarious snake-man costume, and a used-car salesman
    http://www.polished-turd.com

Super Freak
    Feedback
    Quote Originally Posted by lerath666 View Post
    and the BBTS price is one you'd consider "fair"? i've seen Piccolo going for 75ish dollars on the bay.
    No way, eBay is where I brought from... to the USA you should be able to get them for $40-45 a figure.