Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Just a little freaky
    Feedback
    Default Re: HxH Netero vs Meruem Diorama - Figurama Collectors - PO on 2/11/19

Quote Originally Posted by FriendlySamurai View Post
    Not really against battle dioramas its just that for me its a lot about context. A battle dio of Kenshin and Shishio might be cool but he was such a small part of the overall show and I enjoyed more of the relationship aspects. Some shows I would prefer a battle dio. I like the larger scale dioramas like Vash. Would like to see comrade, relationship and comedic moment type dioramas. A back to back statue of Vash and Wolfwood would be sick. Battle dios by themselves can get a bit stale. One character high vs one character low. This latest they did an amazing job on, but theyre starting to all look alike.
    Gotcha...and yeah I'd like to see more of those rather than just "versus", like it can be a partnered up battle scene too! I don't think you have to have a "battle" ongoing to have some real dynamic scenes, like I'd love to see someone try to tackle Ginko and some Mushi from Mushishi! AH...heaven!

Super Freak
    Feedback
    1 (100%)
    for sure! Hope they dont forget the less mainstream shows. If they make Kenshin a battle dio, I’ll still probably be all in- with the Kenshin controversy I dont think many companies are likely to touch it so big kudos to FG for making it work.

PCS Heman/Battlecat, P1 90's Turtles, SS Voltron, F4F Saitama on the way

Just a little freaky
    Feedback
    Quote Originally Posted by FriendlySamurai View Post
    for sure! Hope they dont forget the less mainstream shows. If they make Kenshin a battle dio, I’ll still probably be all in- with the Kenshin controversy I dont think many companies are likely to touch it so big kudos to FG for making it work.
    Ugh, right??!! I mean I hate all that happened, but still love the show and am a fan!

First official photos from Wonderfest

Sent from my ZTE A2017U using Tapatalk