Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Freaked Out!
    Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Default Re: Prime 1 Battle of the Planets G-Force 1/4 license

Quote Originally Posted by Underworld54 View Post
    August 2020? Jeez!
    Yea....crazy...payment plan won't start until Nov. I have been waiting for this piece. My first in a long while....and it will still be a long while.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    at least now Prime 1 seems to be more realistic with their estimated arrival Dates.Out of 9 Prime 1 Statues I PO only 1 was actually on time.

and the reality is all of them except Mr Freeze I could have waited until they shipped and still got the Exclusives.

This piece REALLY took me back to my childhood!! I can’t name the characters, I think they were color coded like Voltron, and I’m pretty sure there was a fat one or a little kid...anyway, I’m getting this just for the nostalgia feeling alone. I’m afraid it will ruin my fond memories if I try to watch old episodes on YouTube. I can’t wait forever on Prime 1 to finish Evil Dead Ash, so I guess I’ll use my $650 SS bucks on this!

Quote Originally Posted by Master_Blaster View Post
    This piece REALLY took me back to my childhood!! I can’t name the characters, I think they were color coded like Voltron, and I’m pretty sure there was a fat one or a little kid...anyway, I’m getting this just for the nostalgia feeling alone. I’m afraid it will ruin my fond memories if I try to watch old episodes on YouTube. I can’t wait forever on Prime 1 to finish Evil Dead Ash, so I guess I’ll use my $650 SS bucks on this!
    Watch episodes of Gatchaman, not Battle of the Planets. Sandy Frank took 105 episodes of Gatchaman and made Battle of the Planets, which was a bastardized version of Gatchaman.
    Last edited by Underworld54; 01-10-2019 at 02:28 PM.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    12 (100%)
    Fell in love with G-Force when I was a kid.
    As a young adult I purchased the entire Gatchaman series on DVD and loved that even more!

This is a must have.
    I just wish we knew if Prime 1 is committing to making the rest of the team.

Oh yeah, a 1/72 scale God Phoenix would kick ass too!

Thanks for the advice, Underworld. I’ll try to watch some Gatchaman this weekend. After my last post I watched some G Force on YouTube and it was dumb as hell. Thats not going to stop me from buying this statue though.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    15 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Underworld54 View Post
    Watch episodes of Gatchaman, not Battle of the Planets. Sandy Frank took 105 episodes of Gatchaman and made Battle of the Planets, which was a bastardized version of Gatchaman.
    Battle of the Planets was 85 episodes, plus 7-Zark-7 PSA's.

Gatchaman was 105.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by devilof76 View Post
    Battle of the Planets was 85 episodes, plus 7-Zark-7 PSA's.

Gatchaman was 105.
    Was the Gatchaman movie just a couple of episodes from the series or was it an entirely separate story?

Super Freak
    Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Just started appearing at UK sellers now...984
    WOW!!!

Might consider the SS route now as payments not due to start until November & I can't see shipping & UK Customs costing me an additional 300!!

Plus swap out portrait

Neil

Quote Originally Posted by earthdog View Post
    Was the Gatchaman movie just a couple of episodes from the series or was it an entirely separate story?
    The movie was pieces of the series with some added scenes of Berg Katse's origin...I believe.