Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
    Rest in peace, Stan Lee
    Feedback
    Default My Hero Academia Collectibles

I've never seen a thread for MHA merch, but since there wasn't much I didn't bother to make one until now. The flood gates will be opening soon. I'm surprised it's taking so long for MHA toys to drop.

Seen this today:

Owned/(Pre)Ordered/Want List
    *Updated February 18th 2019*

Shiz-lakin-a-craka-lakin™
    Feedback
    Dude tell me about!!! Goodsmile is taking their sweet ass time releasing more Figmas!!!

This is what i have for now.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1628.jpg 
Views:	266 
Size:	298.4 KB 
ID:	422454

Name:	IMG_0857 (1).jpg 
Views:	257 
Size:	186.2 KB 
ID:	422455

Glad to see there's a forum for this! I just got into MHA a couple months ago, so I missed out on a couple collectibles unfortunately but here's what I have so far! Had to go for the bootleg Deku, but for a bootleg it's pretty awesome! I'm waiting for Entertainment Earth to restock the first series of Pops, missed out on those.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Rest in peace, Stan Lee
    Feedback
    That does look good for a bootleg. I'd say it's worth it because I'll never pay that price for the first one. I'd rather them make a new one with his gamma suit instead of re-releasing the first one.

Quote Originally Posted by DasMuse View Post
    That does look good for a bootleg. I'd say it's worth it because I'll never pay that price for the first one. I'd rather them make a new one with his gamma suit instead of re-releasing the first one.
    I totally agree woth you, an updated Deku would be great! The price on the legit figure is insane, there's no way I'd pay that much for it. The bootleg is good enough for now!

Honestly it's a great figure. I payed about $25 for it and I'd easily pay it again. I have a couple QC issues with mine, but I expected it. The worst part is the arm band of the left arm. The upper band became detached from the elbow pad after a little while of playing with the figure. I can still make it look attached, and the articulation in the elbow is actually better now so it's no big deal. But the figure itself is really nice, joints are good, face plates look great and it can hold a pose. It also comes with all the hands the original came with.

I'm hoping tamashii gets the license for the show, they'd crank out figures way faster than Goodsmile.

Also, did you see the Todoroki figure below? It's from the same series as the Deku you posted and it looks awesome! I can't wait to see what the Bakugo figure looks like

Quote Originally Posted by p!tu View Post
    Dude tell me about!!! Goodsmile is taking their sweet ass time releasing more Figmas!!!

This is what i have for now.

Name:	IMG_1628.jpg 
Views:	266 
Size:	298.4 KB 
ID:	422454

Name:	IMG_0857 (1).jpg 
Views:	257 
Size:	186.2 KB 
ID:	422455
    Super jealous of that Battle Deku and All Might! I'm hoping I get lucky with the Deku restock. The wait for Figma to announce ANYTHING My Hero is ridiculous, I'm really hoping tamashii picks up the license and starts cranking out figures

Shiz-lakin-a-craka-lakin™
    Feedback
    Quote Originally Posted by WanderSOTC View Post
    Super jealous of that Battle Deku and All Might! I'm hoping I get lucky with the Deku restock. The wait for Figma to announce ANYTHING My Hero is ridiculous, I'm really hoping tamashii picks up the license and starts cranking out figures

Keep an eye out for those restocks!!! He is coming and the hype is real. Good luck! I hope Figma gets a fire lit on their ass to make more stuff happen soon!

Rest in peace, Stan Lee
    Feedback
    Figma should have the license taken from them if they aren't going to use it.

Quote Originally Posted by p!tu View Post
    Keep an eye out for those restocks!!! He is coming and the hype is real. Good luck! I hope Figma gets a fire lit on their ass to make more stuff happen soon!
    Dude I definitely will be! I have the first wave on preorder with Entertainment Earth, I'm hoping they pull through with it. As far as figma is concerned, I'm pretty sure they released Deku like 2 years ago with no announcements since. I don't know why they wouldn't be hauling ass trying to capitalize on this series while it's so popular. I'm really hoping sh figuarts will get the rights!

Quote Originally Posted by DasMuse View Post
    Figma should have the license taken from them if they aren't going to use it.
    I absolutely agree, give it to a company that wants to produce figures while the hype is huge *looking at you Tamashii*

Deku vs Kacchan made by Shogun Studios 1/6 scale https://player.vimeo.com/video/269145367

Todoroki & Deku made by Ofubito Resin 1/6 scale