Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 263233343536

Default Re: Hot Toys Battle Angel Alita

Quote Originally Posted by powered convoy View Post
    Grewishka would be awesome, but super pricey.
    Hm. I'm afraid you could be right because of the size and the fragile wired grind cutters. Rolled in cutters wouldn't make sense.

Still 6h 18min to wait.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Ticket20190312.jpg 
Views:	87 
Size:	112.9 KB 
ID:	447295
    "Touch him again and I will kill you"

- Alita

Quote Originally Posted by powered convoy View Post
    If they do the doll body, it would make the most sense to do the bar scene version. That way they can get the iconic face with blood version too.

I'd definitely be down for that and Zapan if they made him. Grewishka would be awesome, but super pricey.

I'd be happy with the daughter body version and Zapan alone, I wouldn't buy Grewishka
    "I would say it’s someone trying to make the ticket sales look better than they really were." - Manager

Super Freak
    Feedback
    28 (100%)
    Same. I'd get a big NECA Grewishka but not sure I like him enough for a $450 HT version.
    "I was forgotten here to rot, but I was saved. Remade, by the hand that shapes your destiny even now."
    [/COLOR]

I'm not a fan of NECA but I like that they usually make everything they can with a license, if they got the Alita license they might even make the dogs, that'd be great
    "I would say it’s someone trying to make the ticket sales look better than they really were." - Manager

Quote Originally Posted by Dagashi Something View Post
    [...] and Zapan alone [...]
    I am back from the cinema these minutes. I took care of a detail regarding Zapan. I would describe it as a kind of shawl Zapan wears over his left shoulder fixed with a tie belt (button border around his neck). The shawl is set on fire by Hugo in the scene after Zapan kills Tanji. See picture (sorry for poor quality, maybe someone of you has a better one).

A figure of Zapan should have exactly this shawl optionally to be fixed similar as the original. I think this would be cool.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Zapan_with_Shawl.jpg 
Views:	69 
Size:	92.2 KB 
ID:	447359
    "Touch him again and I will kill you"

- Alita

Super Freak
    Feedback
    28 (100%)
    A Zapan figure would be incredible. Hot Toys would nail the Mayan symbols and details on his back. Sideshow exclusive broken nose sculpt too.
    "I was forgotten here to rot, but I was saved. Remade, by the hand that shapes your destiny even now."
    [/COLOR]