Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Super Freak
    Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Default Re: Kids Logic 1/6 Robotech Character License

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Isamu View Post
    Wow it looks really good ! I am slightly confused though. Why does it say Macross Rick Hunter ? Its either Robotech Rick Hunter or Macross Hikaru Ichijo right ? Or does it refer to the macross saga maybe ...
    There's a Harmony Gold logo so it must be Robotech. The fact that it says Macross actually does suggest that they'll be making figures from multiple genenerations (Macross, Southern Cross, and New Generation.)

Quote Originally Posted by mrdbios View Post
    While she was integral to the story, Minmei really started to annoy me through the show.

I would definitely love some Southern Cross characters, especially in their armor. And any of the Cyclone riders from New Generation would be great too.
    OMG yes! Dana in her Tank armor and Scott in his Cyclone gear! If that ever happened it'd make for one super happy nerd right here! I've always dreamed of someone making the Cyclones in 1/6. I'd donate a kidney to make that happen.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    16 (100%)
    I'm in for sure, kids logic makes nice stuff

Super Freak
    Feedback
    Bring on Minmay. Then maybe I'll consider some of the other Robotech characters. At least the ones that got involved in a lot of action.

Scott Bernard would be great.

For everyone getting super excited here, a word of warning. KidsLogic is a company that has absolutely no problems starting a line with no intention of finishing it, even if they announced or even showed the prototypes of the products. Buyer beware.

Freaked Out!
    Feedback
    Quote Originally Posted by Runnen View Post
    For everyone getting super excited here, a word of warning. KidsLogic is a company that has absolutely no problems starting a line with no intention of finishing it, even if they announced or even showed the prototypes of the products. Buyer beware.
    Just out of curiosity, which line are you talking about and what product did you have problem with?
    I have their floating Delorean and am happy with it.
    Planning to get their Mazinger and Aliens items. Enlighten me if you know something we don't so that we can dodge the trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by kyekye View Post
    Just out of curiosity, which line are you talking about and what product did you have problem with?
    I have their floating Delorean and am happy with it.
    Planning to get their Mazinger and Aliens items. Enlighten me if you know something we don't so that we can dodge the trouble.
    Saint Seiya Burning Cosmos Collection. They produced 8 figures, showed protoypes / concept arts for others in the line, then never bothered to finish the line (complete line would require 12). Nowadays they still post from time to time pictures of the released ones, as if teasing the collectors about what they'll never get. They refuse to answer comments or questions on their Facebook page about when/if more will be eventually released.

Also, had issue with missing parts in one of them, in the box, and it was difficult to get in touch with customer service to get a replacement.

I wouldn't recommend them.

Well this would be my first product from them. They have one chance to do right or lose my support. Till they show me otherwise I won't judge yet. So far my communications with them have been good so far.

Freaked Out!
    Feedback
    I'm not trying to defend them in any way, but it sounds like the sales just declined as they get to the 8th one in the series and either decided to stop or put it on a hold.
    Hot toys is also doing the same thing for many of the license line (Alien/Aliens, 66 Batman, BvS batmobile, Even some Star Wars vehicles) They release a-2 item + prototypes, and stop if the sales doesn't meet their expectations.
    I guess it's just a common marketing mistakes that consumer has to pay the price