Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 2 of 41 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Nendoroid

Super Freak
    The optimal altitude for missile deployment
    Feedback

Default Re: Nendoroid

Oh I almost forgot they showed a sigma solid snake too!

I have a few:
    All 4 original BRS Nendoroids, Iron Man mk7 & 43, Sonic, Append Miku & Saber Zero.
    I really like them. They look especially great next to a figma of the same character if you have one.

I only have Sonic but I want a few others like the Madoka ones, Toon Link, Spider-Man and Iron Man.

Freakalicious
    Feedback
    I felt sonic didn't look like he had much movement to him. Is he actually really a good figure? I've been passing on him but If he is good I can pick him up tomorrow for 35$.

Quote Originally Posted by PUFNSTUF360 View Post
    I felt sonic didn't look like he had much movement to him. Is he actually really a good figure? I've been passing on him but If he is good I can pick him up tomorrow for 35$.
    He doesn't have as much as a figma but I feel he has enough to make him worth it. You can definitely get him in a good running pose.

Just a little freaky
    Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Follow drowranger On Twitter Add drowranger on Facebook
    Oh goodness, at last count I had over 80 of them. I'm moving soon so packing/boxing all of them up took over 3 days.
    I'm trying to cut back a bit now as it's just getting to much (And I won't even try listing them all) but they're fun to collect and to cute for their own good. I once even attempted to make my own custom... which has been sitting on my shelf unfinished since December. ^^; But I still love them dearly.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Yeah I love mine that came in. I'll be getting a lot of them from here on out. They're very cool.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    3 (100%)
    I wanted to get the Mk 42 and Mk VII but missed out. Are they still available anywhere?
    THE GOOD, THE BAD and THE YAMCHA!

MyFigureCollection still sells them for a decent amount. I need to buy them as well sometime

Buyers beware: There are many bootleg Sonics on the market, so if you see one that's selling for as low as $25-$30, then it's more than likely a bootleg. I suggest youtubing "sonic nendoroid bootleg" if you wanna know the difference between them.

But if you don't mind the subtle differences in quality, then by all means The official ones should sell between $50-$60. Just an FYI for those that are interested.