Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 1 of 38 1234511 ... LastLast

Default It's a GUNDAM!!! - all things gundam

Hey guys, havent seen a thread on this yet. Just saw a new Unicorn and Banshee Norn destroy modes go up for order. anyone else here collecting these things?

I have most of the Gundam Wing and 00 line and am getting heavily interested in the Unicorn line too
    Last edited by LipSmack; 01-14-2014 at 06:06 AM.
    BTW: Lipsmack is the only person I have EVER put on ignore
    I had to take you of ignore because seeing that you commented is more irritating then reading your comments

I'm tempted to get the Kshatriya when it comes out, but I might just go with the 1/144 HGUC Kit.

The Gundam Mk. V looks pretty nice as well.

What can I say? I'm a sucker for Katoki mobile suits!

Yeah that kshatriya looks insane! Will have that for sure. I saw a teaser for a season 1 deathwcythe as well, hope that comes out soon
    BTW: Lipsmack is the only person I have EVER put on ignore
    I had to take you of ignore because seeing that you commented is more irritating then reading your comments

Just a little freaky

Feedback
    3 (100%)
    hey guys did robot spirits make the gouf custom from 08th ms team already or is it coming out soon? love that mobile suit.

hoping they make the Ez8 too, one of my favorite gundams next to tallgeese II and shadow gundam!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jvlxv1 View Post
    hey guys did robot spirits make the gouf custom from 08th ms team already or is it coming out soon? love that mobile suit.
    Yup:

Looks pretty nice too. The double weapon looks awesome!

Just a little freaky

Feedback
    3 (100%)
    ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! thanks jester!! totall just preordered off of bbts. yowwwwza!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jesterhead View Post
    Yup:

Looks pretty nice too. The double weapon looks awesome!

Super Freak
    Feedback
    17 (100%)
    Would love to get those to many of them now.

Not Damashii, but here's some of my Gundam collection. Pretty much a U.C. purist these days. Long live the 0080's!

Zeonography Perfect Zeong:

Finished up the 1/144 HGUC TR-1 Hazel Rah from the Advance of Zeta novels:

My favorite Gundam franchise has to be the Sentinel Gundam photo novel, so I love the Gundam Fix Figuration line:

Z-Plus C1 [Bst] and S Gundam Plan 303e "Deep Striker":

Simply can't get enough of this MS. The grail of my Gundam collection.

Seems like there's at least a few Gundam fans around here, might be cool to make this into a general Gundam thread now that we have a dedicated anime section!

FIX figuration was great for a while, but I was eventually turned off by the shoddy quality control work. Visually they were awesome, but more often than not, those figures' joints were terrible and there were a ton of paint smudges with certain parts not even fitting correctly. Plus, they were expensive for the time, but now a robot spirits figure is the same price for us.

I am impressed with this line overall but it seems ten dollars more expensive than I would expect. This seems to be from the import costs added as in Japan most of the figures in this line can be had for almost 10 dollars cheaper. I wish they would include more effects like in the HCM Pro line though.

Quote Originally Posted by freestylex06x View Post
    FIX figuration was great for a while, but I was eventually turned off by the shoddy quality control work. Visually they were awesome, but more often than not, those figures' joints were terrible and there were a ton of paint smudges with certain parts not even fitting correctly. Plus, they were expensive for the time, but now a robot spirits figure is the same price for us.
    Yup, totally agree! There's some huge downsides to the GFF line, but there's just something about them that I love. The material used is in now way suitable for some of the larger GFFs. Considering Deep Striker is a huge, heavy chunk of PVC, I'm surprised it hasn't degraded more that it has. It's starting to get a bit of lean, but the fuel tanks stop it from bending any more. I've had it displayed for about 5 years, and it's holding up better than expected.

Some of the choice figures in the line are starting to get stupid expensive on eBay, so I want to start scooping up the ones I want soon.