Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 293536373839

Default Re: It's a GUNDAM!!! - all things gundam

Sorry

https://news.toyark.com/2019/02/15/t...-disney-332884

New Line? Anyone know if its a new crack at Damashii styled figures?
    BTW: Lipsmack is the only person I have EVER put on ignore
    I had to take you of ignore because seeing that you commented is more irritating then reading your comments

Quote Originally Posted by LipSmack View Post
    https://news.toyark.com/2019/02/15/t...-disney-332884

New Line? Anyone know if its a new crack at Damashii styled figures?
    Yeah, they revealed them a month or so ago at a Tamashii event. They are supposed to be a cheaper and larger alternative to Robot Spirits. At roughly 6" and retailing for $30ish. Personally I can't wait. I love building the models, but I always prefer the handfeel of a figure for posing around and having as a desk toy. Robot Spirits were always too small to me personally but these figures look just about right, and the pricepoint is hard to beat. It'll be hard for me not to go all in on these.

Quote Originally Posted by chaosMonkeyPoo View Post
    Yeah, they revealed them a month or so ago at a Tamashii event. They are supposed to be a cheaper and larger alternative to Robot Spirits. At roughly 6" and retailing for $30ish. Personally I can't wait. I love building the models, but I always prefer the handfeel of a figure for posing around and having as a desk toy. Robot Spirits were always too small to me personally but these figures look just about right, and the pricepoint is hard to beat. It'll be hard for me not to go all in on these.
    Ok so will the articulation be on par with Spirits? Ill jump all over this if Theyre a worthy successor. and agreed spirits were always a bit too small
    BTW: Lipsmack is the only person I have EVER put on ignore
    I had to take you of ignore because seeing that you commented is more irritating then reading your comments

Quote Originally Posted by LipSmack View Post
    Ok so will the articulation be on par with Spirits? Ill jump all over this if Theyre a worthy successor. and agreed spirits were always a bit too small
    From all the images they look the exact same articulation wise as Spirits and the model kits. But I'm guessing we wont know for sure till they release. I'm guessing if anything is lost it would be the mid foot/toe hinge you see on MGs and spirits though even that looks like it could present in the images.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk