Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 37 of 38 FirstFirst ... 27333435363738 LastLast

Default Re: It's a GUNDAM!!! - all things gundam

50 Aries and 20 Cancers?

I'll just have to prove to them that they've seriously underestimated the value of my life!

Will anybody be purchasing, or interested in purchasing, the new series that Tamashii is producing? It's a 6" articulated line.

I'll post photos when I get home from work. They don't look bad. $30 a figure. I'm interested how these will do. It's an untested market but filled with many alternatives between Robot Spirits and Hobby.

Quote Originally Posted by Angelo2113 View Post
    Will anybody be purchasing, or interested in purchasing, the new series that Tamashii is producing? It's a 6" articulated line.

I'll post photos when I get home from work. They don't look bad. $30 a figure. I'm interested how these will do. It's an untested market but filled with many alternatives between Robot Spirits and Hobby.
    I sure would, I've been waiting for something like this to happen for a while.

DUBNATION
    Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Follow The Mike On Twitter Follow The Mike on Tumblr
    What are the largest Gundam models out there? The smaller models always looked nice but I wanted something really imposing for my collection

So you're telling me that this suit could compete with a Gundam, when completed?

Quote Originally Posted by Angelo2113 View Post

I didnt even know this was a thing until I saw your post - and even then had to do some digging. Shocked nobody else is talking about this, not even the gundam reddit pages. And so few news posts and only on japanese sites. The 3 figures they showed looked awesome though.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by The Mike View Post
    What are the largest Gundam models out there? The smaller models always looked nice but I wanted something really imposing for my collection
    The Mega Size Gundam Unicorn is probably the largest you can get: https://www.amazon.com/Bandai-Hobby-.../dp/B07211LMXL

Quote Originally Posted by chaosMonkeyPoo View Post
    I didnt even know this was a thing until I saw your post - and even then had to do some digging. Shocked nobody else is talking about this, not even the gundam reddit pages. And so few news posts and only on japanese sites. The 3 figures they showed looked awesome though.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    Link? Super intrigued.

Quote Originally Posted by Femtech View Post
    Link? Super intrigued.
    No Prob. It's in not in English so you'll need google translate to make any sense of it but it sounds very exciting for those of us who find the Robot Spirits figures too small.
    Honestly, if this line existed 8 months ago I probably wouldn't have gotten so deep into the Model Kits (which is both a good and a bad thing I guess considering I've built way to many of those awesome things). A line of 6" Gundam figures is kind of my biggest want right now. The models are fun to build and pose on a shelf but are not as pleasant to handle as a full on action figure is (for me anyway).

https://www.hk01.com/%E9%81%8A%E6%88...A6%AA%E6%B0%91