Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 2 of 369 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast
    Super Freak
    Feedback
    25 (100%)
    Default Re: Berserk Collectibles Show Us Some Berserk

Yes! I'm so glad you started this thread. I've been swamped with work. Great pictures. I love the custom Guts you put together, I still need to get to work on mine.

I think I will probably end up picking up all the Figma stuff at some point. I really like Griffith and the upcoming BotH Guts.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    17 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Science Friction View Post
    Yes! I'm so glad you started this thread. I've been swamped with work. Great pictures. I love the custom Guts you put together, I still need to get to work on mine.

I think I will probably end up picking up all the Figma stuff at some point. I really like Griffith and the upcoming BotH Guts.
    Yea i still need to get Griffith at some Point.There is a new Guts coming as well.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    35 (97%)
    Quote Originally Posted by krec9 View Post
    Thanks .have you read the manga yet?
    I'll get to it eventually, I just burned myself out catching up to The Walking Dead.
    Were a Rescue Team. Not Assassins.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    17 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Snake Plissken View Post
    I'll get to it eventually, I just burned myself out catching up to The Walking Dead.
    I use to read it is it still good?

Super Freak
    Feedback
    35 (97%)
    I use to read it is it still good?
    Yeah it's one of the few comics I've read that has kept it's integrity all the way through. There is a arc starting tomorrow that spans 12 issues and is probably going to be the biggest thing to ever happen to the comic. The show honestly blows compared to it.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    17 (100%)
    Yeah it's one of the few comics I've read that has kept it's integrity all the way through. There is a arc starting tomorrow that spans 12 issues and is probably going to be the biggest thing to ever happen to the comic. The show honestly blows compared to it.
    Im starting to hate the show its so overated.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    35 (97%)
    Im starting to hate the show its so overated.
    Extraordinary overrated. Season 3 was a complete bore-fest with so much filler. The show is terribly written. I highly suggest picking up the comic again, you can read it on Youtube.

Freaked Out!
    Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Extraordinary overrated. Season 3 was a complete bore-fest with so much filler. The show is terribly written. I highly suggest picking up the comic again, you can read it on Youtube.
    couldn't agree more

Super Freak
    Feedback
    25 (100%)
    I just got a deal on an opened Figma Beserker Armor Guts. I'm pretty happy with it. It's probably a little bit cheaper than I would have paid from where I usually buy stuff in Japan, and it's coming from Canada so I'll have it sooner. So now I'm definitely committed to the Figma line. Griffith and BotH Guts are what really pulled me into this line. The Beserker Armor Guts is pretty awesome, and the "regular" Guts is awesome, but for some reason I really love the duality of the Guts and Griffith in those versions.

...and decided what the heck, I ordered regular Guts and Griffith as well. Now to go preorder BotH Guts.
    Last edited by Science Friction; 10-14-2013 at 10:43 PM.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    5 (100%)
    I just wish Art of War's stuff wasn't so expensive. If you look at the sizes most of their statues are tiny too despite the huge price. I think it is the low runs and also I believe they are made in Japan so obviously this will shoot the price up quite a bit, but it's still frustrating. I almost bought their Gantz statues since those are pretty awesome.