Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 3 of 66 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

Default Re: Medicom - Attack On Titan - Mikasa Ackerman

O yea you are defiantly behind because its already subbed to 15 now.

Bummer. I like the consistency of watching the same subbed version all the way through, so I don't want to swap to catch up. Come on Taka

You can also see a preview of the female titan on the preview part on episode 16. shes about to pop up!

I think I might avoid this thread for a bit

Quote Originally Posted by Lawrence View Post
    I think I might avoid this thread for a bit
    OOPS! sorry was that too much?? Ill stop talking about episodes then )

when it will be release?

No word yet.. it's still in a very early stage of production... the deciding factor for me is how they'll do the HS

Quote Originally Posted by Mazukou View Post
    OOPS! sorry was that too much?? Ill stop talking about episodes then
    Nah Mazukou. I really should catch up on the episodes. Seems unfair to stop peeps talking about already aired episodes of the anime

But I would appreciate not having any manga spoilers in here if you can guys

Kinda on topic, but not Medicom. I saw these today. It would be lame if Medicom couldn't even match how good these Figma figures look.

I went ahead & started a general 'Attack On Titan' collectibles thread, so I can go crazy in there

Quote Originally Posted by Lawrence View Post
    Nah Mazukou. I really should catch up on the episodes. Seems unfair to stop peeps talking about already aired episodes of the anime

But I would appreciate not having any manga spoilers in here if you can guys

Kinda on topic, but not Medicom. I saw these today. It would be lame if Medicom couldn't even match how good these Figma figures look.

I went ahead & started a general 'Attack On Titan' collectibles thread, so I can go crazy in there
    I think anime HS are one of medicoms strengths.. i really loves the evangelion and fate RAH figures they've released so far.

I wonder why figma decided to go with levi insted of armin first..

I don't think I've seen an Armin anything As far as figures/statues are concerned. The trio would be cool to display together.

As for Medicom, yeah anime style head sculpts are one of their strengths. Some sculpts can be better though. As much as I like my Naruto & Sasuke RAH figures, other than the smiling Naruto sculpt, the other 3 sculpts could have been way better. The sculpts are really important to me. Like with this Mikasa RAH figure. I don't want to see Bleach's Rukia in the finalised version of the sculpt I want to look at the Mikasa RAH sculpt, & think AoT Mikasa

I'm so excited to have a real fabric clothed figure of Mikasa.