Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 2 of 66 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Default Re: Medicom - Attack On Titan - Mikasa Ackerman

Awesome. My first medicom?

If they do Eren, hope they do two sculpts... one with a crazed "I'M GOING TO ****ING KILL THEM ALL!" look.
    Last edited by dominishin; 07-29-2013 at 08:36 AM.

Dont bother with the .5 episode it's all flash back....

Too late!

This is the first time I've actually followed an anime week by week... maybe I should've waited until the series was over, the anticipation can be killer. Game of Thrones level.

Quote Originally Posted by dominishin View Post
    Too late!

This is the first time I've actually followed an anime week by week... maybe I should've waited until the series was over, the anticipation can be killer. Game of Thrones level.
    Same here That's why it frustrates me when they talk a lot on the majority of the episode... Mangas not yet finished so i wonder how will they end this season

They will do what they always do. The anime is 25 eps and this season will end after the female titan arc. When the manga ends they will continue. Don't ask me why they do that. Or they could pull a fma and give us an anime only ending.

Female titan? Ouch. How anime spoilerific is that? Or is it not a big deal? Nevermind. Maybe I don't want to know.

Seems spoilerific... because at the moment, we don't know there is one. It is said they've never seen a "female" Titan, they're genderless at the moment.

Yeah, I'm thinking it's pretty spoilerific as well. Thanks for nothing IronWez

If you watch the new opening it gives it away that there is a girl titan in the preview for next weeks episode it gives it away that there is a girl titan .

Last episode I watched was 13.5. Maybe I'm behind. I like to watch the same subbed version, & I chose 'Taka' for 'Attack On Titan' & 'Naruto Shippuuden'. They are sometimes late with Naruto, so maybe they are the same with 'Attack On Titan'.