Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 1 of 611 123451151101501 ... LastLast

Default S.H. FiguArts Power Rangers

So I haven't seen a thread for this, so I thought I would post for anyone that is a MMPR fan, this is a must....

Green Ranger/Dragon Ranger

PRE-ORDER http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/p...01&mode=retail

At last! The original Mighty Morphin Power Rangers join the most advanced humanoid action figure series! The Mighty Morphin Green Ranger features advanced S.H. Figuarts articulation enabling dynamic posing to recreate iconic action scenes. A full array of option parts as well as Sword of Darkness and Dragon dagger weapon accessories are featured in set. Exquisite proportion that faithfully replicates the Green Ranger has been achieved via a master-crafted sculpt and meticulous attention to detail. Known as Dragon Ranger in Japan, the U.S. will have an exclusive originally designed package to celebrate the 20th Anniversary of the Power Rangers franchise.

Red Ranger/Tyranno Ranger

PRE-ORDER http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/p...02&mode=retail

t's Morphin' Time! The original Mighty Morphin Power Rangers join the most advanced humanoid action figure series! The Mighty Morphin Red Ranger features advanced S.H. Figuarts articulation enabling dynamic posing to recreate iconic action scenes. A full array of option parts including Power Sword, Thunder Slinger, and Blade Blaster weapon accessories are featured in set. Exquisite proportion that faithfully replicates the Red Ranger has been achieved via a master-crafted sculpt and meticulous attention to detail. Known as Tyranno Ranger in Japan, the U.S. will have an exclusive originally designed package to celebrate the 20th Anniversary of the Power Rangers franchise.

PICTURES:

Last edited by Psycho; 05-31-2013 at 08:49 AM.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    8 (100%)
    I USED to watch this as a kid. Loved it then.

Never saw the live action movie. saw it was on netflix the other day... tried to watch it last night....

wow it's terrible.

Gonna get these though. Never had the old ones as a kid.
    It's About a Bunch a Brightly colored superhero military guys, teaming up with ninjas, A Real life Pro Wrestler, and a Real Life football player. They Fight a supervillian terrorist organizeation which is lead alternatively by a genetic compiste of earth's greatest historical figures in a hilarious snake-man costume, and a used-car salesman
    http://www.polished-turd.com

Yeah these are MILES better than what we got back in 93... Which movie? MMPR The Movie or Turbo? They also have the comeplete series of MMPR out on DVD now...

Super Freak
    Feedback
    40 (100%)
    These are cool and I still have all of my original figures from when I was a kid. But I'm not paying $45 for these

Super Freak
    Feedback
    1 (100%)
    I wish the amount of articulation & detail on these figures were available back in the day when the original toys were available.

These will likely find an audience & customers mostly due to nostalgia IMHO.
    "Good judgment comes from experience and a lot of that comes from bad judgment."

~ Arthur Bishop | The Mechanic (2011)

Card carrying member of THE ELITE.

CODE NAME: "Johnny Bench"

Yeah... I used to have all the figures back in the day... I'm so glad we are finally getting some decent figures and such.... I can't wait to see the others and see official promotion pictures soon.... From what I read SDCC is gonna be very big or the MMPR line, so I'm sure we will get Black,Blue,Yellow,Pink and White.

Freaked Out!
    Feedback
    11 (100%)
    Pre-ordered two days ago from Image Anime, they're $40.

Green
    http://www.imageanime.com/smimogrrap.html

Red
    http://www.imageanime.com/smimoredrap.html

Super Freak
    Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Always been a fan since childhood, I still watch it, this is a gift from Heaven, thanks a lot.

S.H. Figurarts are fekking great, too.

Will this green ranger be better than the SL figure that came out a couple years ago?

Yes, I'm pretty sure this will be better than the SL figure...