Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 3 of 611 FirstFirst 12345671353103503 ... LastLast
    Super Freak
    Feedback
    35 (97%)
    Default Re: S.H. Figurarts Mighty Morphin Power Rangers

Quote Originally Posted by Psycho View Post
    Im sure we will get the Zyuranger soon enough... I will be tracking down the other two SL Rangers so I can do an comparison once I get this is July...
    I read on some site that they have big plans for MMPR/Zyuranger at Comic Con 2013. I'm Hoping they will do The DragonZord like they did the Megazord also.
    You and me both! I bought the whole Ultrazord set off eBay about a year or so ago for far too much money and flipped them back out again... I really do miss them. I would of gotten the reissued Megazord if they released the Dragonzord like they original planned
    Were a Rescue Team. Not Assassins.

Yeah there's still no word on that so lets hope.... I'm sure if there is we will find out at Comic Con.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    1 (100%)
    They haven't been keen on making a new Dragonzord, not in the 2010 series, nor in the 20th Anniversary series. I wouldn't get my hopes up.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    35 (97%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Xenophilius View Post
    They haven't been keen on making a new Dragonzord, not in the 2010 series, nor in the 20th Anniversary series. I wouldn't get my hopes up.
    Yeah I'm not. They did a great job with the Megazord but I think Titanus was a bust since it had all those extra weird features with it.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    8 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by COSMOSTARX View Post
    No, it's Japanese. There should be preorders for this up somewhere shipping from Japan first because it's from the Bandai S.H.Figuarts line. But those NA sites are probably preliminary pricings.
    it's japanese made, but much like Megaman, and Dragon ball, it's targeted at the american auidence, and being sold by Blufin/tamashi as an american exclusive. don't expect to see these on japanese retail for any cheaper.

They might even cost MORE.
    It's About a Bunch a Brightly colored superhero military guys, teaming up with ninjas, A Real life Pro Wrestler, and a Real Life football player. They Fight a supervillian terrorist organizeation which is lead alternatively by a genetic compiste of earth's greatest historical figures in a hilarious snake-man costume, and a used-car salesman
    http://www.polished-turd.com

Super Freak
    Feedback
    35 (97%)
    Quote Originally Posted by lerath666 View Post
    it's japanese made, but much like Megaman, and Dragon ball, it's targeted at the american auidence, and being sold by Blufin/tamashi as an american exclusive. don't expect to see these on japanese retail for any cheaper.

They might even cost MORE.
    You're probably right, wait until the secondary market gets them when they are no longer carried by retailers

It will be SDCC Goku all over again. I dropped 150$ on it

I was always a huge Red Ranger fan. Might have to snag this one .

Super Freak
    Feedback
    35 (97%)
    Quote Originally Posted by carbo-fation View Post
    I was always a huge Red Ranger fan. Might have to snag this one .
    Me too. I was thinking if the Green Rangers shield vest can be removed and put on the Red Ranger.

Yeah most likely, but we dont know about Green Ranger's Arm Bands... But in regards to DragonZord I was refering to the 7" scale... The one that is right next to Red and Green Ranger... Our chances of getting that are more likely than a Dragonzord from Brandai America...

Super Freak
    Feedback
    35 (97%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho View Post
    Yeah most likely, but we dont know about Green Ranger's Arm Bands... But in regards to DragonZord I was refering to the 7" scale... The one that is right next to Red and Green Ranger... Our chances of getting that are more likely than a Dragonzord from Brandai America...
    Yeah I know what you mean, I was going to get it if they did do a Dragonzord but if they don't I will pass.