Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 2 of 612 FirstFirst 1234561252102502 ... LastLast
    Super Freak
    Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Default Re: S.H. Figurarts Mighty Morphin Power Rangers

Quote Originally Posted by Verbal21 View Post
    Will this green ranger be better than the SL figure that came out a couple years ago?
    A hundred times. I own both the SL figure and the Gokaiger S.H.'s and SL can't even come close to the quality.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    8 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho View Post
    Yeah these are MILES better than what we got back in 93... Which movie? MMPR The Movie or Turbo? They also have the comeplete series of MMPR out on DVD now...
    The movie with Ivan ooze.
    It's About a Bunch a Brightly colored superhero military guys, teaming up with ninjas, A Real life Pro Wrestler, and a Real Life football player. They Fight a supervillian terrorist organizeation which is lead alternatively by a genetic compiste of earth's greatest historical figures in a hilarious snake-man costume, and a used-car salesman
    http://www.polished-turd.com

Quote Originally Posted by Xenophilius View Post
    A hundred times. I own both the SL figure and the Gokaiger S.H.'s and SL can't even come close to the quality.
    Ahh, good to know. I thought the SL was great as I still have mine but something about this figures build seems weird to me. Maybe it's just the proportions are abit more show accurate

Where are the Japanese preorders? American retail sites too expensive!

Super Freak
    Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by lerath666 View Post
    The movie with Ivan ooze.
    You saw the better one.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by COSMOSTARX View Post
    Where are the Japanese preorders? American retail sites too expensive!
    It's the American licence, not sure if a lot of Japanese retailers will put it up. My importer said he can't get his hands on it there for a cheaper price.

Quote Originally Posted by Xenophilius View Post
    It's the American licence, not sure if a lot of Japanese retailers will put it up. My importer said he can't get his hands on it there for a cheaper price.
    No, it's Japanese. There should be preorders for this up somewhere shipping from Japan first because it's from the Bandai S.H.Figuarts line. But those NA sites are probably preliminary pricings.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by COSMOSTARX View Post
    No, it's Japanese. There should be preorders for this up somewhere shipping from Japan first because it's from the Bandai S.H.Figuarts line. But those NA sites are probably preliminary pricings.
    It's the MMPR licence, not Zyuranger. It's aimed at the American market as the Sentai lines don't sell enough in the Americas.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    35 (97%)
    Anyone know if they will do the Dragonzord in this scale like they did the Megazord? And they will do all the Power Rangers correct? I'm definitely getting all of them

I wonder if you get all the Power Rangers you can put their weapons together to form the Power Blaster.
    Were a Rescue Team. Not Assassins.

Anyone know if they will do the Dragonzord in this scale like they did the Megazord? And they will do all the Power Rangers correct? I'm definitely getting all of them

I wonder if you get all the Power Rangers you can put their weapons together to form the Power Blaster.

Im sure we will get the Zyuranger soon enough... I will be tracking down the other two SL Rangers so I can do an comparison once I get this is July...
    I read on some site that they have big plans for MMPR/Zyuranger at Comic Con 2013. I'm Hoping they will do The DragonZord like they did the Megazord also.