Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 2 of 71 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Default Re: SH Figuarts Naruto figures

Quote Originally Posted by carbo-fation View Post

That's probably one of the reasons but still, One Piece is more popular in Japan than Naruto.
    I love one piece but I like naruto better idk it's weird because one piece is better written.

I gave One Piece a try, but didn't get into it. Another reason I didn't continue watching, was because they were like 1000 episodes () into it already. Forget that

Read the manga. Always the better choice.

I did some research on the SH Figuarts figures and a total 4 figures have been released so far: Luffy, Nami, Sanji and Ace. I hope they release more characters, especially Zorro.

did anyone pickup the toynami naruto figures??

i have sage mode and some normal ones plus ____shi... ive been waiting for the series 2 which includes Sasuke but they have not come out after about 16 months of waiting. i emailed them a while back and they said they were still coming out but that was before the end of last year, so.......??????????

i was just thinking that maybe these figuarts figures are why they have stalled, maybe toynami can not get the licensing through because bandai will be doing these instead? -hopefully!!

Apprentice MODERATOR
    Feedback
    33 (100%)
    Add Hydeous on Facebook Visit Hydeous's Instagram Channel
    Read the manga. Always the better choice.

I did some research on the SH Figuarts figures and a total 4 figures have been released so far: Luffy, Nami, Sanji and Ace. I hope they release more characters, especially Zorro.
    Dont bother, as it's most likely that they are dropping the SH Figuarts line for one piece, and continue only the Fguarts Zero line for it.

as the SH Figuarts for OP have been a huge flop and shelf warmer, despite the huge discounts for it.

That sucks. I was hoping they would at least complete the crew mates. I really wanted a Zorro figure.

Quote Originally Posted by Aether View Post
    did anyone pickup the toynami naruto figures??

i have sage mode and some normal ones plus ____shi... ive been waiting for the series 2 which includes Sasuke but they have not come out after about 16 months of waiting. i emailed them a while back and they said they were still coming out but that was before the end of last year, so.......??????????

i was just thinking that maybe these figuarts figures are why they have stalled, maybe toynami can not get the licensing through because bandai will be doing these instead? -hopefully!!
    I gave up on those fools long ago. They are a terrible toy company and take forever to release basic figures. They always delay. Thank goodness for medicom. Im so done with collecting from them.

Apprentice MODERATOR
    Feedback
    33 (100%)
    Add Hydeous on Facebook Visit Hydeous's Instagram Channel
    That sucks. I was hoping they would at least complete the crew mates. I really wanted a Zorro figure.
    So do most of the fans. But it seems they fail to do Luffy, Ace justice. Nami and Sanji was sub par.

Quote Originally Posted by ironwez20 View Post
    I gave up on those fools long ago. They are a terrible toy company and take forever to release basic figures. They always delay. Thank goodness for medicom. Im so done with collecting from them.

yeah they are taking the P with how long it has been from one series to the next. they should have just released sasuke in wave 1.

still no more news on these?!?